Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Hello ICMAG.

This is the first thread of my own, I been at the forums starting with Overgrow in September 2004 and harvested my first grow in march 2005. Joined ICMAG with the OG crowd that moved here.

Always Inspired by folks like LaManoNegra, Green Ambassador, Raco, Esbe, Chaman, Medjool, Dubi, Charlie Garcia, Patolunga, Timbo1 (from OG), Rainha GInga, Tom Hill and many others.
    Always reading their threads, not posting that much, but learning a lot of the good stuff. I'm growing for 5 years now.
    Never bought a single seed and never will. This is a plant.

I was lucky to receive some fine genes and I'm trying my best to have the quality ganja I can grow at my location. I grow at a Back terrace, we can grow all year round here. In this time (summer) the terrace reaches 40+°C so i Have to keep a good look at them when it's that hot. In my country the herb that's reachable most of the time is pure shit. it comes mainly from Paraguay. All bricked with many herm seed and all leaves in the pack, bitter, dry and smells bad. Sometimes good genes can be found at bricks. I will also post pictures of gardens of friends grows here in which I provided the seed and Instructed the growers on the main important things.

Let's start with actual pictures of a couple of grows going at the moment.

This are flowering at my bother in law's house...Many of this seed can't be purchased.
    At the back is a beautiful paraguayan sativa from a nice weed in brick
    The one in the middle is (Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi
    And in the front there are two Pakistan.

(Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi

Pakistan

Paraguayan (Now drying)

All of them are polinized with Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2 (Called Cantarela)

At my terrace I am working as well with LMN (RIP) genetics mostly.

I have 2 clones of Cantarela F1, 2 Cantarela F2, 2 Nevilles' Haze x Uzb (I love this one) then 1 (Angola Roja x Banghi x Malawi) and 1 OT Haze x (Angola Roja x Banghi)

Group Pic

All of them polinized on thier preflowers with Cantarela F2 pollin. Mostly to backcross Cantarela (Mom F1 x Son F2)

Cantarela male / Female. Male now gone.

Another F2 girl

F1 clone

I will post Pics in a Weekly basis or so and check the thread as often as I can. I work Online so it shouldn't be a problem. Feel free to comment/suggest. It will be appreciated.

Thank you ICMAG!
    Last edited by Kayaman; 01-05-2009, 05:20.

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
    What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Babylon will never live to stop the rising of Jah Sun!

Oh the point is that, their money cover all of it
    In search of life, you can see their money conquer all of it.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

AWESOME bro! just love to follow your summer while winter here. so happy you decided to put on a thread of your own after that long time! also happy to see your working on LMNs genetics. best grow wishes my friend, i will be with you all the way. plants look like well nursed. very interesting new Cantarela crosses bro!
    .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

Comment

Thanks a lot esbe! I appreciate it!

Stick around for more while you enjoy your harvest my friend

All the best for this new year for you and yours.

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
      What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

lets tag this thread k+ Kayaman!

paz y salud
        "spread a little love and let the blessing go around..."

...so what u rep don?

Comment

Hola PRV!

Me alegra verte por aqui! Suerte con tus plantitas.
          Saludos

Cantarela bud

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Bookmarked :smile:

The Paraguayan looks very tasty

Paddi
            My current grow: Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Growers Of The World - Unite

sigpic

Comment

Yes Kayaman I'm loving the look of your plants especially the Paraguayan!

Comment

very nice grow kayaman, really enjoy seeing such fine crosses , i will enjoy stopping in and watching your grow progress, all the best wishes
                Dime's 07 Outdoor

Prop. 215 and SB 420 Complient

Medicinal Cannabis Grower

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha

Comment

Hi

Thank you for dropping levant and DimeBag65!

Paddi, we will try that beauty in a couple of days when it's dry, all the credit for this lanky girl goes to my brother-in law, I'm always sceptic to start seeds from brick with good genes side by side, he was totally right on this one and we got lucky! Also a clone of this one is growing, we called it "Moco de Gorila" or 'Gorillas booger' since the brick it came on was a sticky black/greenish chunk.

Here are some previous shots of this girl.

And here Cantarelas that I'm smoking at the moment.

Is great to have a thread!!

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Kayaman,

I am also growing in a more or less South American climate, and I am lucky enough to have some LMN (RIP) genetics as well. Your garden gives me inspiration to start planting! You have some beautiful plants.

peace

Comment

Thank you Gist.
                      That's great, try those seeds when you have the chance, you won't regret it, I can confirm.

Stay cool

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Beautiful plants bro! This year i´m also growing some NH x Uz (f2) and a few paraguayans. Sometimes i find interesting things in these paraguayan genetics. Congrats!!

Comment

Update!

Hey blan-k-flor
                          Nice to see you around. I'm loving the NHxUzb. One pheno I got is wonderful herb, It can be smelled from a block away when it's well cured and burning.
                          Also Amazing high.

Here's a group shot of my terrace today.

(You can see the little clones I took at the right side on top of the white bucket)

Here are the two Cantarela F1 clones (7th batch of clones since oct 07), they will end in those 4L pots. I have to keep them in small pots and keep green mass down here, that's why I tie them down.
                          This two are pollinated with Cantarela F2. 6 more weeks to harvest...

Cantarela F2 girl, this one is in 16L pot and I just tied her, she's starting to stretch. Also has pollin on her preflowers like all the others.

Another Cantarela F2, this one had the Cantarela F2 male growing along in the same pot. Now It's adjusting to the ties and shooting branches up!

Seeds starting to drop already...
                          F2 x F2

Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan F1

Both girls in the same 10L pot (Because of plant numbers and space)

They weren't tied before, I just force bended them, now adjusting.
                          This are starting to flower.

Finally the Sativa ones...

Right: (Angola Roja x Banghi) x Malawi 4L pot
                          Left: OT Haze x (Angola Roja x Banghi) 2L pot

They look pale and are begging for a transplant, I will do that the next week. This two can get enormous if I don't control their growing.
                          They will get nice sized pots to finish at peace.

Happy growing folks
                          Last edited by Kayaman; 01-08-2009, 03:12.

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

greetings my southamerican brotha! nice back yard you got there... i wish i could do that on mine hehe

what ferts do you use over there and how is the temperature?

KEEPONGROWIN'
                            Last edited by candamo; 01-09-2009, 05:28.
                            "ni drogado y ni dormido se siente lo jodido"

Comment

All organic for me Candamo. I add bird/bat guano to the soil as well as bone meal and wood ashes, cow manure and mostly fert with guano teas every 2 weeks or so.

Temps go from 0C the coldest day of the year (sometimes it goes a bit under that) and 40C on hot days. We can grow all year round here with a bit of care and extra light so they don't flower small.

Stay cool.

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Working...
                              X