What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

AGG

Veteran
Hello Kayaman :wave:
You have a really nice garden :yes: & I'm thinking to croos the river ;)

Peace

AGG

rasjano

hi bros...
kayaman your Moco de Gorila looks asome...she smell like pachuli???
la polinizaste???buenos humos desde este lado de la cordillera

rasjano

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello AGG! Long time no see, really, you are welcome to come anytime to share some buds man o algunos mates :D No problem.

Rasjano! nice to see you around, yeah, they got Cantarela F2 pollin on them. Pure sativa high for that lady, not for beginners.

Nunca oli pachuli, asi que no te se decir, huelen como a limon mezclado con pino, no soy bueno para esto, creeme.

:jump:Tuve la suerte de recibir las [Vietnamese Black x China Yunnan] , DC , Purple/Green Haze x panama de un amable forero que ace tiempo que anda en lo de las geneticas que mas nos gustan! Muy agradecido, :joint:

Last edited:

sun & sea

Hello everybody, i´m Sun & Sea and i´m Kayaman´s brother in law. I´m new in posting at the forum, i´ve been reading the LMN forum but having troubles about posting.

sun & sea

Right now i´m making some banana rind tea for the purple beauty, the (Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi. That and some bird/bat guano to the soil as well as bone meal and wood ashes, cow manure as my mentor Kayaman taught me. Now i have one Pakistan drying, some "Moco de Gorila" (Gorilla´s booger) drying. Another Pakistani about to be cut, and de precious (Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi today in her 9 weeks flowering.

sun & sea

All those have been polinized with my bro´s Cantarella F2 male, great male! Haha!
Yesterday I found that two seeds of the Pakistan x Cantarella F2 are growing so I tooked them from where they were so the birds don´t eat them. I´ve made a "espanta pajaros" so they don´t get close to the plants.

sun & sea

I´m wating for some seeds to germinate, I have two (Pakistan x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2)) growing, 4 (Moco de Gorila) x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2), 2 ((Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi) x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2) and 2 Cristal of Barao Geraldo (brazilian seeds).

sun & sea

I´m also trying some seeds of my first plant, The Tri-Tri, a paraguayan plant from a brick. Now I have 5 daughters or sons of that plant, I hope they are daughters...

sun & sea

And for last but not for least theres is another paraguayan that was growing in my house all by her self, somebody trown a seed from a brick in a party and two months later I found a beautiful strong litlle plant growing in the lawn, ahi no más en el pastito, creciendo sana y fuerte sin nadie más que la cuide además the la madre tierra. A esa planta me la comió la perra dos veces pero sigue en pie, le tengo la misma fe que le tuve a la Moco de Gorila!!

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Kayaman :) saludos hermano :D :joint:

bienvenido al foro sun & sea :) very nice to have you here, however, it would be nice for the sake of the thread of your brother in law, to not keep posting like that to reach the 50 posts limit because it is against the rules and because it is not a very nice thing to do in a nice thread such as this one. ten un poco de paciencia, surfea mas por todos los foros y poco a poco llegaras a los cincuenta posts..

un abrazo,

paz y salud

sun & sea

Como podrán ver estoy muy entusiasmado ya que hace dos meses tuve mi primera cosecha y gracias a mi hermano y gurú Kayaman, estoy gozando del verano con mi mujer, nuestro futuro hij@, con nuestros perros y con las plantas, las de ganja y las otras, en mi nueva casa y fumando un faso de Pakistan de La Mano Negra con 8 dias de secado. Felicidad en el Sur...

Saludos a todos

sun & sea

Gracias PazVerdeRadical, tenes razón, me entusiasmé es que estoy muy orgulloso de mi cuñado y todos los que están siguiendo el legado de LMN. No sabia eso de la legalidad de postear así, no llegué a leer todas las reglas de la pagina, son muy largas. Gracias por el comentario y salud!

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
sun & sea, te entiendo :) gracias a ti por querer compartir esa buena vibra y felicidad que hay por alla en el sur, irie!

buenos humos :joint:

paz

Kayaman

Veteran
JAJAJAJAJAJ!!!!!!!!!

Metio algun que otro post el amigo... :D No hay problema sun & sea you can post as much as you want. Remember the first attribute for a good grower is.....PATIENCE. :rasta:

I will upload some more photos soon.
Thanks for the heads up PVR :wave:
Cya guys...

Passenger

I'm curious if you force flower your plants or do you live in a tropical region? I'm in the southern hemisphere myself but my plants have been vegging for a good 3 months.

Nice looking plants btw :D.

Kayaman

Veteran
Hi Passenger, At the moment at my terrace, i'm letting them be. We have 14hours of light right now and decreasing.

The other outdoor plants were forced, yes, just entering them for a couple of hours to maintain 12/12.

:joint:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
oh you very sneaky tricky kayaman hehehe... no habia pensado en la pregunta de Passenger, thought about it and he was right :D
peace :)

P

PrimoVG

Hi Randude...You definitely won't regret visiting or living in my country, It's small, quiet, has amazing beaches, warm climate, lovely ladies, no nature threats at all, and the people is always kind with foreigners. It's not cause I'm living here, but is a really good/quiet place to live if you are lucky enough to have a decent job.

I'll come back later with updates from the other grow.

I'm heading out to the beach btw...:cool:
See you soon people!

hey kayaman, i'll vouch for this...i lived in Uruguay for two years...Neptunia, Canelones to be specific....all of the above is true.

a great place to live.

if you love peace, football and the best barbecues on the planet; do yourself a favor and go...

i have a question though kayaman (and sorry if you already explained)...why dont you buy seeds?

oh and one more question: Nacional ó Peñarol?