What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
PVR, you don't notice that cause you are 12/12 for life where you're at :D:D:D
Have a good one Paz! :joint:

Man PrimoVG! I spent lots of summers there when I was a kid, lovely beaches and nice quiet place.
Many first class bbqs as well, (We all UY's know that we have The Best when it comes to cook with fire made of plain wood, sticks and logs, NOT charcoal-carbon :D)
I am a huge soccer fan but I don't like a team in particular, I love to watch a GAME without that frenzy that many times causes shitty situations, for real. Just the national team.
Stick around my firend.
:rasta:

Last edited:
P

PrimoVG

yeah i here ya about some people being a bit too fanatical....after all it is a GAME....

anyway; tagged this thread...i dont post much (as you can see)....but you can bet i'm always tuned in...

much love and respect for our brothers in the southern hemisphere...

good luck and keep it green

peace

Kayaman

Veteran
:wave:

Here's an update on my terrace....going through the hottest days here at the terrace! 40C+ everyday, If I go for 3 days, and no water, they are gone.
picture.php

Some buds I'm toking on, cured from 6 month to a year.

picture.php

I start my holidays tomorrow, so I'll have someone to take care of the watering.
They are suffering this hot days.

Paraguayan 'Moco de Gorila' buds all grown by sun & sea.
Nice high, practically no body on her high.
picture.php

[Neville's Haze x Uzb] xMalawi

Just another week and...chop!
I love the way this buds look. Just can't wait to have a taste.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A Pakistani rebel just appeared!
picture.php

Both Pakis are gone now, they carry 500+ seeds together, probably, they will go to an envelope before soil....:D:D:D
picture.php

Stay cool growers! :rasta:

Last edited:

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Muy lindos cogollos y plantas Kayaman:joint:! Uf! aca el calor esta terrible tambien:mad:... Muy lindas las "moco de gorila". Tengo 3 paraguayas diferentes de prensado que compraron amigos y fueron muy buenos, 2 sativas casi puras que tengo desde hace un tiempo esquejadas y una con un toque de indica (esta no la probe todavia, espero salga buena). Buenas vacaciones amigo y que afloje el calor!

Kayaman

Veteran
Saludos,
Blan-k-Flor I'm starting to like paraguayan 'surprises' I'll start saving seeds from the best bricks when I come across one.

36C a la sombra! We would love some heavy rains at this region! :badday: lluvias :badday:
All dry, some young trees are drying out in the streets. This is no good. Earth is suffering and it shows, for real. A real pity.

Kayaman

Veteran
Nice to see ya back randude.
I really don't like the new layout that much.
The IC logo says it all.

:joint:

_marijuano_

hi brother!
que buena onda tus plantas che!
me presento, soy un cultivador de montevideo

esta bueno encontrar gente de aca por estos pagos...
well, i`ll be here wathing youre babies

saludos!
ps: mañana saco fotos y te muestro lo q tengo

guineapig

Veteran
Mucho Gusto!!!!! :wave:

I would love to learn more about Uruguay......the history, the agriculture, the climate, etc.....it is truly a global website here now!!!!!

Keep up the good gardening.....:lurk:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

_marijuano_

hi guineapig!
let me tell you sth about my conuntry
we are getting like americans, tv is invading us with cellphones and that kind of shit. we work in order to BUY... this is getting me sick :wallbash:
talking about mary jane, I like the freedom we live
I mean, you can roll a joint and smoke it in the park you find, and police wont bother you if you re quiet, not calling the attention

if you want to ask something, go ahead!
I need to practise my english...

take care!

_MJ_

_marijuano_

permiso kaya, cuelgo unas fotos de lo que tengo entre manos, espero no te moleste
son todas semillas de prensado paraguayo

tenemos una q es un intento de bonsai, vamos a ver que pasa
una, la mas grande es mamà, tuvo 5 hijas

basta de palabras

Attachments

• general1.jpg
    general1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 19

guest3589

I love the backyard beauties there Kayaman, I am a real sativa freak and love to smoke herb like you have there. I guess it's from living as a teen in the San Diego area lol. I never wasted my money on the hydro just got the brick from good sources and man was the herb so great. I remember lots of dark purple buds one time we got a pound. Reminds me of your purples.

I live 34' north so we are growing at sister locations. I also can go year round here and it's a real treat to grow the November sativas.

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello people!
Enjoying my vacation now,..

Encantado marijuano, bienvenido a IC, sigue leyendo el foro y comentando y ya tendras mas privilegios para fotos y demas.

Hey Guineapig! Thanks for dropping by, I've seen great work done by you at the pacific region there! I really dig the International vibe that IC has, It's great. :jump:
Here is a quiet country with nice climate and nice beaches. Although good bud can't be found on the streets. all paraguayan bricks, nasty. A litte growing community and personal grows is all we have here, but the people are being aware of the fine herb qualities.

Expertsetup, I love sativas as well.:joint:
Great location you are living. We are also a flat country here at 34S not a single mountain or something like that, I imagine your climate changes a lot if theres elevated terrain at your area.

Lt. Herb, I think that's the main point. I disagree with people paying hundreds of dollars for a ten pack of beans when a pollinated plant throws 1000s of seeds, It's expensive,
I know it is good to have adaptable plants available to purchase and it might be hard to cross and find the genes and the research, and that the seed can be crossed again or cloned forever, etc...but it's not for me.

:rasta:

Last edited:

sun & sea

Finally the rain has come!! Its been two days since the rain started. All the plants are happy, and the grass to. The (Nevils Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi is almost ready to be cut. I have two more paraguayans and a friend of mine gave me three stics of a Gorillas Bogger plant so i can make clones of it. The paraguayans are happy under the rain and the pakistnies are almost ready to be smoked...

guest3589

Hey for sure Kayaman there is a lot of terrain in Cannafornia for sure :) sometimes it goes from eighty to forty every day and night, but this time of year in the winter when it's cold sometimes it's in the 60's or mid fiftys even for a few minutes in the day, burrr wheres may long sleeves? hehe.

sun & sea

Hello people, here are some pictures of my friend's paraguayan "Moco de Gorila" (Gorilla's booger) growed by a colombian friend.It's in a 25 litres bucket or five gal. Fertilized with bone meal. Still veggin and waiting less than a month for flowering. My friend is also growing one Pakistan x Cantarela F2.
I took three branches to clone and keep this genetics going. I'm trying watering them with "Agua de Sauce" for the rooting.

Salud, paz, ganja y ya vuelvo con fotos de mi vedette.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta::joint:

sun & sea

(Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi

(Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi

Ok good people... this are the pics of my vedette, the beautiful (Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi AKA "La Morada". After 18 weeks of veggin indoors and 10 of flowering outdoors, my brothers and me cut this beauty. 268g of purple fresh ganja with a great smell and crunchy leaves. Fertilized with bone meal, guano and banana tea in a 20 liters bucket. It was polinized with a male Cantarela F2 and gave some seeds.
We've just smoked one bud dryed some days before cutting the plant and it's really good, it hits you instantly.

Paz, amor y ganja.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta: :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts