X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking great!

Comment

outdoor_organic & randude101
      Thank you for your words...LMN passed away recently and I was lucky to receive some seed from his fine work last year. I appreciate his work very much and got me working on his legacy as well as many other folks around here.

In the future maybe some other folks may get lucky.
      Who knows

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
      What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Babylon will never live to stop the rising of Jah Sun!

Oh the point is that, their money cover all of it
      In search of life, you can see their money conquer all of it.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Very nice Outdoor grow, Your buds show looking good.

Patience brings pleasure
        Czech & Slovakia Canna Community

Proud member of
        R.I.P Jack Herer 1939-2010

Comment

Hi Randude...You definitely won't regret visiting or living in my country, It's small, quiet, has amazing beaches, warm climate, lovely ladies, no nature threats at all, and the people is always kind with foreigners. It's not cause I'm living here, but is a really good/quiet place to live if you are lucky enough to have a decent job.

I'll come back later with updates from the other grow.

I'm heading out to the beach btw...
          See you soon people!

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
          What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Update

Here's the situation at my bro in law's home.

First the paraguayan ladie (Moco de Gorila)

We cut most of it and we tested a dried bud and let me tell you...totally incredible! spaced out like there's no tomorrow....all in the head. Great high.
            We couldn't finish the hole doob.
            Here are some buds that we left there for the cantarela F2 seeds to ripen since the pollin was applied kind of late.

Here's one of the pakistan ladies.

This are fully seeded and it seems that they didn't packed the weight we expected, maybe due to not so long nights(they are flowering in summer here) anyways the legacy on them should be a bomb.
            Pakistan x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2) Exotic as it gets!

And finally the one that got me static.
            (Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi

It has some seeds as well and surprisingly it turned purple!
            I can't wait to test this ganja

Thank you for dropping by.

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Hello Kayaman
              You have a really nice garden & I'm thinking to croos the river

Peace

AGG
              sigpic
              Compartir es cuidar
              My pics

R.I.P. Medjool / Descansa en paz Alex - La Mano Negra

Comment

hi bros...
                kayaman your Moco de Gorila looks asome...she smell like pachuli???
                la polinizaste???buenos humos desde este lado de la cordillera

rasjano
                Rasjano Breeding thread

KarmaCollective, Share The Love! Together we are strong

Comment

Hello AGG! Long time no see, really, you are welcome to come anytime to share some buds man o algunos mates No problem.

Rasjano! nice to see you around, yeah, they got Cantarela F2 pollin on them. Pure sativa high for that lady, not for beginners.

Nunca oli pachuli, asi que no te se decir, huelen como a limon mezclado con pino, no soy bueno para esto, creeme.

Tuve la suerte de recibir las [Vietnamese Black x China Yunnan] , DC , Purple/Green Haze x panama de un amable forero que ace tiempo que anda en lo de las geneticas que mas nos gustan! Muy agradecido,
                  Last edited by Kayaman; 01-16-2009, 10:52.

What would you say?

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Hello everybody, i´m Sun & Sea and i´m Kayaman´s brother in law. I´m new in posting at the forum, i´ve been reading the LMN forum but having troubles about posting.
                    Revolution is now and inside us.

Comment

Right now i´m making some banana rind tea for the purple beauty, the (Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi. That and some bird/bat guano to the soil as well as bone meal and wood ashes, cow manure as my mentor Kayaman taught me. Now i have one Pakistan drying, some "Moco de Gorila" (Gorilla´s booger) drying. Another Pakistani about to be cut, and de precious (Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi today in her 9 weeks flowering.

Comment

All those have been polinized with my bro´s Cantarella F2 male, great male! Haha!
                        Yesterday I found that two seeds of the Pakistan x Cantarella F2 are growing so I tooked them from where they were so the birds don´t eat them. I´ve made a "espanta pajaros" so they don´t get close to the plants.

Comment

I´ll post some pictures of the scarecrow (espanta pajaros) I´ve just made, jajaj.

Comment

I´m making this message in parts so i can reach the 50 posts.

Comment

I´m wating for some seeds to germinate, I have two (Pakistan x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2)) growing, 4 (Moco de Gorila) x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2), 2 ((Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi) x (Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2) and 2 Cristal of Barao Geraldo (brazilian seeds).

Comment

I´m also trying some seeds of my first plant, The Tri-Tri, a paraguayan plant from a brick. Now I have 5 daughters or sons of that plant, I hope they are daughters...

Comment

Working...
                                X