What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Of course I know Paddi :D

And I'm closely watching your show up there.
I went by your thread last week, gotta catch up! If not pages pass by flying :joint:

See you around :wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
BUMB!!!!!!

Just wanted holla mi carnalito Kayaman, neva partial, eva political :woohoo:

Damn I love nature, everything has it´s purpose, simply put amazing!!

Wanted to holla you co´s cannot remember did we chat about you starting new grow next summer season, or do you grow "winter" times also??

Anyways.. Havent forgot you mi South American friend :wink:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Herb! :wave:

I have a couple of seed started this winter by accident, but I'm planning my summer season already.

Enjoying my harvest this winter now that the cold has finally set :badday:
Here some pics :D

OTHaze x ArB
picture.php

My fave pipe handled by a friend :yummy:
picture.php

Malawi x ArB tops
picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
I'll get some pics of the little ones soon..they are struggling it through the cold these days, they are going slow but steady.

:rasta:

Kayaman

Veteran
Winter grow update

Winter grow update

Here are my pakistan x cantarelas, getting a bit bigger, ready for a transplant.

>Hoping for at least a girl from those, I bet the big one is male and the little one is a girl. we'll wait and see

picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
#1cheesebuds: If the pics you look for are from the sativa that gave those tops they are all over this thread on previous pages.
It's ArB x Malawi. :D

Here a paraguayan from S&S, great herb, stong smell and high.
picture.php

:rasta:

_marijuano_

buenas flores che!
tengo jack herer y papas candy para intercambiar por algo, si te interesa avisa
las semillas vinieron de foreros españoles

saludos!

chilombiano

hi kayaman, great thread!! nice pix n models!

me puedes contar como esta la legislacion en uruguay en relacion al cannabis? algun link? en octubre a lo mejor voy a Montevideo y me gustaria saber como esta el asunto, me encantaria irme a tu pais a vivir!!

saludos desde chile!:abduct:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hola Chilombiano, you can PM me asking for some details if you feel like it. :joint:

Basically it's pretty liberal here, If you carry a joint or two, you can toke a joint in front of a cop and it's OK, he can take it away but it's legal to use herb, not to carry a lot around (5g or so) the thing is that all ways to get mariihuana are ilegal, so pretty ambiguous on that point.

If you get caught with a plant or two you can save your ass with a good lawyer, if it's more than that, and you can prove you don't sell and you're not involved with any other drugs, it's just months, but the worst jails ever.

This new page needs some images :wink:
I'll do a bud session when I find some time to sit with a joint and inspire with my cam. :smoke:

Cheers peeps
:rasta: Jah Bless :rasta:

chilombiano

ok thanks 4 that information, i cant send PM yet :wallbash:, because im still a new member of icmag, but all need your time. c ya!! adelante con esas nenas!

SERMusical

buenas gente! les dejo unas pic de unos cruces interesantes de lmn... la kali blue x angola roja x banghi, y un especial saludo a ti kayaman :woohoo:
asi nacio...

asi paso a mejor vida:joint::joint:

disfruten sus cogos home made people, ah y si no tenes que esperas pa plantar...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola Kayaman :wave:

Cool to hear about Uruquayn drug laws, even if they sound draconical.... Here´s my thumb :yes: for you bro for not gettin caught!!

Btw.. I believe there are some of the worst prisons in earth.. Nothing compared to Finland, ppl doing time there would find Finnish prisons like 5 star hotels, every cell in newer prisons "offer" a tv and shower just from the correctionals.. Of course you can change to bigger tv and get your dvd, or playstation 2 in there if you are afford..

I think yours are like medevil dungeons literally, eh?

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey herb, you really don't wanna know about some southamerican prisions.

Complete denigration.

The situation at my place is getting compromised since my family do not want anymore plants at my terrace, but We are "negociating", maybe a couple of plants.

I'll update you ppl on this soon.

Lesotho x Uzbekistan.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts