What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

njayjay

Tiene pinta eso ehhh

Shit looks like fire!!

No te digo nada como se me cae la baba con esos cogos aireados bien sativos kaya.

A partirse la boca!!

Salu

Kayaman

Veteran
Ok I just couldn't help it..

Ok I just couldn't help it..

HI all :wave: thanks for dropping by.

When smoking a Pakistan (which is pollinated with Cantarela) bud that Sun&Sea gave me, I found 2 seeds there that I dropped at a pot with a regular plant on my livingroom close to a window and after 4 days I found two gorgeous seedlings making their way up to the light :D:D it seems like pakis have a big germ rate and they are fresh enough, we have found a lot in S&S's garden ending the season...

So I transplanted both to a little foam container.

To sum up, Kayaman's winter grow is now officially ON.

This cross really sounds exotic, much more on the indica side :smoke:
Remember that Cantarela is the name for Lesotho x Uzbekistan

Pakistan x Lesotho x Uzbekistan youngsters

picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Yeah, it's getting cold, max 14C today and min 6C.
They are sleeping inside and I bring them out if the sun is shining or if it's not that cold.

If I move them once a day, they can get up to 6hours of direct winter sunlight at my location the shortest day of the year. The longest they can get 12 :D

I'll be showing their process :rasta:

Kayaman

Veteran
Yeah, to harvest small buds, Yes. Remember, everyday they will need extra light to keep vegging, We have 9.40hs the shortest day of the year (which is coming soon)

It's useful for crossing strains but mold can get you anytime if you use all those crossed with skunk strains.
I don't like Skunk, that strain is the one that put the botritis gene to all those commercial hybrids out there.

You'll definitely get it if you don't bring them in at night.

njayjay

Good info to know Kaya. Will you be relying on just sunlight?

I'm kind of weary of the dominance of skunk in the market also, but I definitely enjoy some of the crosses.

Peace

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks brazilgal, If you are indeed a gal and from Brazil AND you grow, then you are more than welcome to the thread :D:D:D

:wave: :joint:

brazilgal

Thanks brazilgal, If you are indeed a gal and from Brazil AND you grow, then you are more than welcome to the thread :D:D:D

:wave: :joint:
hi ,am gal but not from Brazil am from Portugal , i love Brazil culture is very similar to my culture and am waiting for good wether to grow outdoors.(am i still welcome to youre tred?)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Kayaman, best luck with the Pakistan x Lesotho x Uzbekistan youngsters :smile:
Lets see a lot of girls in this thread...:laughing:

P :smoke:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks for dropping by Paddi :smoke: I'll make sure there's enough pic in here, :D

Oh Portugal, That's Cool brazilgal!
Of course you can post or ask for help whenever you want. :joint:

Here are a few fruits of our labor here.

First, at the bottom-center is a paraguayan from Sun&Sea, great herb, it makes you cough like fuck.

The left one also from my bro-in-law That's a cross I made, Neville'sHazexUzb X Malawi it came out great, with purple hints and a potent effect.

Then the one in the right is my OTHaze x ArxB (OTHaze is known as 'Hanba' that's how LMN called them, he didn't like seed banks at all :nono: guess from where I've learned my lesson)

picture.php

Seeedlings growin good, I'll update soon.
:wave: :rasta: :cool:

Kayaman

Veteran
Skatalites play today in my town, so....better prepare

Skatalites play today in my town, so....better prepare

Well Patience is not with me this last days.

My plan was to wait to work with shared trimmings but i am making cannabutter so I can bring brownies to share at the concert today. Here is not allowed to smoke anything if it's not outdoors, so it's a good option.

I am using like 120grs of this season trimmings and 400g butter.

I always add water and extra butter due to evaporation and take my time to prepare this cannabutter. I choose to stir the mix for at least 3 hours, that's what it makes it to be potent enough, that's what just my experience tells me.

picture.php

picture.php

Sometimes it's a royal pain it the ass to be next to the cannabutter to check it doesn't boils too hard, that's the main point.

So i had to drink some of my favorites and play some music :rasta:

Good Beer :friends: and a sativa joint.
Paulaner Salvator (both served in the Erdinger glass) & Erdinger Pikantus just.... :yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

Stay cool

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Hey, I saw the Skatalites once. Ska was more my friends' thing than mine, but every show I went to was great. :D

Looks like you'll have a good time no matter what... hehe.

-s

Kayaman

Veteran
:D

I sure enjoyed that show, i tested with 2 small brownies at first and then another one, overwhelmingly high.

They came out great and I shared with some friends there. I got many left, just ate another one today!:D

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Muy lindos cogollos Kayaman:joint:!! Yo estoy disfrutando de una POTENTE cosecha de NH x Uz f2:abduct:. Suerte con esas invernales colega!

Kayaman

Veteran
update

update

Hi all, thanks for visiting :rasta:

One of the last mornings of autumn 09 at my terrace. Winter is close.
picture.php

I bring the seedlings out when the sun starts to hit on my terrace.
picture.php

Today it was 8C I took them out anyway so they get used to the cold weather.
picture.php

One when the sun starts to bulk my pakistan x cantarela up.
picture.php

:wave: