What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sneaky sneaky, nugs and hash

sneakinman13

Veteran
hi everyone. this thread will contain pics of things ive grown. and things i buy along the way. each pic will say underneath it weather its mine or someone elses... with that being said let me upload some photo's from my last harvest... if you have any questions on the strains or photo's. dont be shy!

sorry if you guys have already seen these pics floating around the boards ... ill try to post fresh pics as much as i can...
picture.php

picture.php

^mine- unknown sativa cut.
picture.php

^mine- cheisel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^mine-pre98 bubba kush....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^mine-g-13
picture.php

^not mine- headband

i still have tons of old pics i will add later... i dont wanna put all the goods in my first post :)

see you all later.... sneakinman13

sneakinman13

Veteran
bubble hash :)

bubble hash :)

picture.php

^not sure which bubble this is.. older pic

picture.php

^this was a small batch off one of my older crops
picture.php

^73 micron i thinxxx

picture.php

^100 micron

picture.php

^finger and sizzzer hash :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
ak-47 again!

ak-47 again!

so i found some even older pics of my lovely spicy ak-47 so i figured i would post them befor i forget about them. hope you all dont mind :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^befor trim

picture.php

^after trim
:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
absolutely high class weed and shot, you have some stellar grass man..i'm gelous ehhh, anyway great+++ Lol !!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
absolutely high class weed and shot, you have some stellar grass man..i'm gelous ehhh, anyway great+++ Lol !!!

thanks alot killerweed31, im glad you are enjoying the shots! im sure you get your hands on some good weed there in italy right???

well thanks again for stopping in... :tiphat:

They all look awesome man, love me some bubble hash whats the finest micron screen that you use when you make it? I'm looking into gettin a new set of bags I just have a 3 gal 3 bag system and I dont even know what microns they are since I got them off of a buddy.

Sorry to bombard you with questions but looks like you have a tad bit of experience ;)

sneakinman13

Veteran
They all look awesome man, love me some bubble hash whats the finest micron screen that you use when you make it? I'm looking into gettin a new set of bags I just have a 3 gal 3 bag system and I dont even know what microns they are since I got them off of a buddy.

Sorry to bombard you with questions but looks like you have a tad bit of experience ;)

well ive only had bubble bags for about 3 runs now. i got the 9 bag payload kit. my fav product overall is the 73. i would say. i liked the 100 alot aswelll. hope this helps ,, your bags dont say a number on the top rim area???? they should say what size they are forsure. :wave:

sneakinman13

Veteran
bubble hash/ 3-12-11

bubble hash/ 3-12-11

just had a batch of bubble hash dry. here are some photos of about 6 grams. hope you enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

^100 micron
picture.php

^73 micron
:thank you:

sneakinman13

Veteran
sweet kush

sweet kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^not mine- sweet kush, very dank stuff here! smell is ogk/sour d . super stinky, very sweet sour chemical, all that stuff. very good cross right here...

cross is ... la confidential X sweet tooth
:wave: