What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Dried Bud shots...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Right on Rainman, That blue rhino was the shit yo!
IRay- Outdoor I cant really remember how long the GDP flowered, indoor it takes about 8 weeks tho. The goo x purple kush were pretty good, one of um turned hermie tho, the rest turned out to be some fire. I got an affgooey clone that Ima run soon, turns purple and easily the best goo Ive seen since gooberry. Goo strains usually take about 8 weeks, you can take um earlier but they do gain some weight at the end. Never heard of Goo x Jack herrer, should be some fire tho.

IRay

Met Mo- Thanks, and can't wait to seer the affgooey clone. Here a pic of that JHxAG. Shes still a baby!
IMG_0735.jpg
[/IMG]

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks Braindead, I got uh cut uh the braindead Im finna run real soon, the cross looks like some fire. Here go some new shots...
Green Crack
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ATF
picture.php

picture.php

little j

please tell me more about the tnr. how did it grow, smoke,??? any details would help me a lot. thanks.
little j

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thanks yo, dont know the lineage on this one cuz I got it from a club, it was some fire tho..

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin hella good in here get mo:respect: that DC xSC...:abduct:
You play xbox360? Played call of duty Waw with a get mo today...lol
good vibes

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Outlaw Grower's DPD x ECSD

Outlaw Grower's DPD x ECSD

pheno 3(producer)
picture.php

Pheno 2(keeper)
picture.php

pheno 1(tatiest)
picture.php

:smoweed:

BongRipkenJR.

Deep Chunk X strawberry cough is really Deep Chunk X Goo. A mistake was made when giving them the seeds and it was in fact Goo not strawberry cough that was used. I talked about this in another thread.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
GET MO:

Canna Crew was here, but now we are gone.

We enjoyed your thread while we hit the bong.

Your bud shots made us smile and drowl.

This thread is obvious GET MO is no fool.

Excuse me I need to wipe the spooge of my CPU. Holy shnikies getmo, my hats off to you. You are the man and I can only strive to grow at your level someday. WOW. Just....wOW!!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
i ran into this thread a few days ago but had to leave my house in a hurry so i forgot to post..
man everything looks spot on... makes me really sad i dont live in sac anymore..
o well
ill be back west soon enough