What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Blockhead pix & macros....

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!!

Here´s the onlu BH that did survive from the 5 freebies. This is the first time I grow her, so she isnt in her full potential....

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates..

I try to post some pics I took a week ago..

Here´s couple from yesterday:

Drysifted Blockhead:

Different grades of Blockhead drysift:

G

Wooooooa???

Kinda gave me a buzzzzzzz lookin at all
those blurry pics.........nice kif pile!!!!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Nice to see you here Lou :wave:

Im sorry about the pic quality and I do my best to improve it, but it´s kind of hard when you have 2 Mb camera beides with 7x loop :confused:

Hey Bro,those pix are sweet,and the strain is great also.I grew BH freebies out once and it was real good.I suck at takin pix though and my macros dont compare to youres.Great job.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :wave: ////heres some of the freebies.////

L

Lune TNS

Man my blockhead freebies are my favorite herb that I've grown so far.... no question...

What pheno did you get.... the sweet grapefruit or the musty smelling one?

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Good to see someones interested, I did forget this thread myself and should upload some harvest pics eh?

PP: Very nice endproduct, BH truely is some great all a round smoke!

Lune TNS: Hello mon´!! I did get the classic SPG pheno. The another BH freebie that turned out to be a male was also SPG pheno, so the F2´s I made have both parents towards SPG!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Qwaak Kwaaq :wave: How´s everything my friend? I hope you aint in a big pain DD!

Here´s some shots before the "mainharvest", reason why I said mainharvest is because I did harvest most of the plant in 48-49 days, if my stoned memory serves me correct :chin: I know it was too early and the buds that was holding seeds were much potent harvested after 60 + days...

Anyways, here´s some:

Simply love it :yummy:

I think I have to take some macro´s of the cured buds for this thread very soon, till then my Blocked afficianados:wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s one more losy shot....

Gonna take some macro shots nearby days and make a proper smokereport!

Shifer: As Kinger mentioned and I in my first post, they were freebies from seedbay, what a winnerfreebie :woohoo:

Kinger: thank you for pointing the right direction..

dfa:

Did I mention all the crosses I made using BH male :chin:

Well.. here´s a list from those I made using that af Blockhead pollen..
- Whiteskunk (WL)
- Sweetpurple (Paradise)
- B-52 (very sativa, took 105 daze & strecthed madly..)
- Unknown autoflowering sativadom (three phenos)
- Doublegum (WL)

Newest cross with this same BH pollen is with landrace sativa Swazi Rooibard to bring the floweringtime down and hopefully add af trait after backcross, so it could be possible to grow it in Finnish summer :rasta:

Here´s some shots of that particular male flowering under 18/6 lightcycle...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow Herbalistic, impressive work dude! that males makes me gay!

sweet new crosses.cant wait to try bh! or blue sonja, or xyzs other lovely stuff on the blockhead

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Oh Esben, my Danish cannabrethren thank you for such kind words :hola:

Blockhead is quite stable cultivar and very dominant in those couple crosses I have made :2cents:

Wanna try some of them, just PM your Finnish brethren and you wount be disapointed :wink:

I am just taking cuts from most likely NL x Leopard Kush Pure Kush x Blockhead, or alternatively Triangle x NL x Leopard Kush Pure Kush, friend mixed plants but they got same odotones than Blcokhead + growing structure, talking about crazy yielder...

Swazi cross is the only one I cannot gift you because it´s too new and not mature....

But like I said ^upper^ there, pm does miracles :biglaugh:

K

kallenavndk

Looking nice and frosty Champ great picures :) Now i go visit your other threads hope to fine alot more great plants