What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
SourStrawberryLSD
picture.php
picture.php

Funkin my mindhole

DJbigbud

Grape Crinkle

Grape Crinkle

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grape Crinkle (autoflowering) - Canadian Crinkle x Supernatural (Grape GOD x The flav) X Ripley's OG (mephisto Auto)
picture.php

[/FONT]

psyphish

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grape Crinkle (autoflowering) - Canadian Crinkle x Supernatural (Grape GOD x The flav) X Ripley's OG (mephisto Auto)
View Image
[/FONT]

That looks like a good strain, how obvious is the ruderalis in the mix though? I've grown a lot of autos and sometimes they look perfect but the smoke has never surprised me positively.

Zapadra

Yeeehaw! I like them ripe! Lovely shots all! Not quite on par, but a little plant I let go and go and go..

20140527_164932_zpskd1vahrg.jpg

20140527_164646_zpslqieyg8a.jpg

Zzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts