Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesel Kush (aka Reefs Sour Diesel)

hiya there folks.
    just wanted to share with you some pics of Diesel Kush.
    Theres a bit of confusion floating around out there as to whats in Reefs sour diesel.

These pictures represent Reefermans OLDER stock of what was THEN called Reefermans Sour Diesel.

here was the write up on it when purchased.

Breeder: Reeferman
    Diesel Kush (previously RMS Sour Diesel)

From deep within the seed vault of Seedbay, and much to our surprise and excitement, was located several packs of RMS Sour Diesel...however, RMS has since renamed this variety to Diesel Kush...quote from Reeferman on www.icmag.com ....
    "My new RM disel is totally disel dominant the old line is renamed disel kush ! becouse the kush is so dominant !"

Here's RM's description:

The original sour diesel clone was crossed with a classic citrusy kush ibl to make something really explosive. Easy to grow, making high yields, crazy shit in both the flavor department and deep stash headies that you lied to your wife and say it was gone much sooner than it actually was, to fulfill your hunger, your fiendish fiendish cannahunger.. some good things actually come from New York. SOME BAD ASS SHIT!!!
    Inside Finish Time: 9-10 weeks

so....

these pics represent
    (M)Citrus Kush x (F) Sour Diesel Clone

the first 3 pics are of a specimen grown in an egg drop soup container.
    when finished at 68 days she yielded a dry 11g.

and here are larger bud pics from larger specimens from the same pack of seeds.

its decent.
    had one plant that smelled like cat piss and puke while growing.
    straight up gnarly.
    in a good way of course.

all in all it was very easy grow.
    FFOF
    600 (mh in veg hps in flower)
    EJ nute regime.
    brown sugar as additive.
    nuthin else.

pretty easy as long as pH was correct.
    troublefree grow and not picky at all.

tks for stopping by and hit me up if youve got any questions about the grow or would like more pics.

cheers!

*******edit..........

heres another capture i had on hand.
    its another smaller sample of
    Diesel Kush Reeferman Seeds

Last edited by hubcap; 12-19-2007, 03:54.
    Chemdawg DoubleD (Reservior) 2007

Diesel Kush 2007 (Reeferman)

Wow nice buds.

Comment

That shit looks awesome bro, nice work huh? Those dry nugs really look like something I wanna get a hold of. PEACE

Comment

hiya folks....

thanks for stopping by.

all in all this was good pot.
        it wasnt as potent as i would have liked but its definately no slouch. i just have a huge tolerance.

yields are, i would say, above average, and the quality is high. aero growers could prolly get these things enormous.
        buzz, tho, is about a 7- 7.5 out of 10, imo.

decent buzz
        tastes good
        yields well
        makes great iso hash. burned to FMCD, as well, so, thats a plus. (if my camera was better id post some macro pix...)
        very trouble and stress free grow.
        i could whole heartedly recommend this to anyone. with no problems.

reeferman, usually, has a good lineup.

again, tks for passin thru and saying hello on your way!!

be good out there

Comment

thanks for the report - I scooped up some of these when they were cheap on the bay.

-suga
          [glow=green]150HPS club(click here)[/glow]Converting a security lamp to a remote ballasted grow light(click here)
          SugaBear's Den(click here)

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA (bookmark this)

medical user in protest of my states lack of compassion

Comment

damn that looks like a nice plant
            Originally posted by _Dude
            LOL, ride it till the wheels fall off mate.
            screw LUCAS forumla! were not in the 70's anymore!!!

Grow(s)
            whole lot of growing! 2 3600w grows! 4 light movers 350+ plants all done!
            my OG thread thread 5 runs loged in here.
            333 chemdog DD's! RES's super run!
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123986
            watercooled rooms!8800 watts!
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....84#post2848284

Construction

The 5 minute fix for lightproofing window A/C's

Originally posted by treewizard
            We need these in every major city. One more weapon to overgrow the system.

Comment

Originally posted by sugabear_II
              thanks for the report - I scooped up some of these when they were cheap on the bay.

-suga
              hahahah

youre lucky

i got em at $120 (2 packs mind you)
              and saw em for $50 a month later.

aw well...

they yield handsomely. but look quite different from other, more recent specimens of RMS sour diesel ive been seeing.

these (my versions) were definately kush dominant.
              all the phenos, i had, leaned indica. true to reefermans description of the strain i grew out.

ive got quite a bit more and she'll def find space in another round....
              ill make a more detailed write up on that when the bridge comes to be crossed.....

tks for stopping thru, as well, the one will, caligreen and digitalhippy
              always nice to see friendly faces!

Comment

First time seeing reef's sour diesel. Looks tasty and has some nice colors. Nice grow hubcap and thanks for the show!

Comment

how is the yeild??? the pink kush X black seed and kodiak gold were kinda pathetic....how does this strain compare??? nice lookin bud by the way
                  Karma Genetics - 2009 I.C. Magazine Sativa Cup first place winner with Amnesia!! Now testing Karma Seed!!
                  currently testing out H.T.C. - Power House
                  New Grow Along
                  SUBY : Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother!
                  sigpic

RIP ELEMENTAL * I WONT FORGET YOU!

Comment

I am running this cross from S1's that GoldKing made. The pheno I have makes dank lemon diesel flavored nuggets. Laziest bitch in my garden, has to be two foot tall before bloom in order to become fullfilled, very low stretch. Been growing it for over a year, think I got it right and harvested a plant that was over 2z's twice in that time, bitch to grow right. But she is still in the garden needs yellow to be happy.
                    H

Comment

hiya haps and tks for stoppin thru.....

the plants i had had barely any stretch, as well.
                      but they all yielded pretty well and had none of the lemon smell that youve mentioned your special lady has.
                      as time and the cure goes on....sort of a rotten orange smell is starting to eminate but nothing overpowering. sort of a dirty sock and old orange peel smell......

are the buds of your pheno pretty potent or what?
                      i felt the buzz was a little lacking but i wouldnt go as far as to say the bud is lame.

seems to be the general consensus on the older Diesel Kush.

decent buds.
                      decent buzz.
                      but not great.

hey haps. you got any pics for comparison?
                      id love to see a few if youve got them

tks for stoppin thru and adding your experience with her, haps.
                      alot of buzz surrounds this strain and im glad people are throwing their experiences with her out there for the masses.

be good out there and party the new year in safely!!!

*****edit....*****
                      sorry nycdfan....
                      your question got lost in the sauce....

i havent run kodiak gold, personally, but have smoked it, and, i think its a bit stronger than the diesel kush. didnt hear anything about a tough grow or skimpy yields so youre prolly safe there as well.....(again, only speaking from smoking experience, not a growers perspective)
                      pink kush and blackseed ive never run so ive nothing to compare the DK to there.

cant wait to get your WW x ISS beans in some dirt..........

Last edited by hubcap; 12-29-2007, 14:33.

Comment

reeferman never had any real sour diesel..i smoked some grown by the man and can promise it's not sour...the pics don't even look like sd one bit! it sucks when people try to capitalize on the hype...

Comment

Originally posted by Phil N. Heiman
                          reeferman never had any real sour diesel..i smoked some grown by the man and can promise it's not sour...the pics don't even look like sd one bit! it sucks when people try to capitalize on the hype...
                          Kinda reminds me of some of the pollen chuckers around here...

So Phil, you felt the need to dig-up a month old postive and informative thread to just to troll??? WTF. And you smoked some of Reef's Sour D with him and told him it sucked??
                          Last edited by Bacchus; 02-11-2008, 20:20.
                          "My buddy bought over his Sour D grown with his own "home made" fertilizer........Sure enough our souls touched and I have never been the same." - Motta-Tokka

Comment

Originally posted by Phil N. Heiman
                            Agreed, I feel so bad for those that are easily misled by Reeferman [he's really good at what he does, can't blaim him, either, for that], but there's no doubt these pix are some good herb. My thoughts are the same as yours, brother Phil, no doubt, but I gotta give credit where its due.

Peace,
                            Nandro
                            All my friends know the low rider
                            The low rider is a little higher
                            Low rider drives a little slower
                            Low rider is a real goer

Smoke Kush & Make Friends

Comment

Originally posted by nandro
                              Agreed, I feel so bad for those that are easily misled by Reeferman [he's really good at what he does, can't blaim him, either, for that], but there's no doubt these pix are some good herb. My thoughts are the same as yours, brother Phil, no doubt, but I gotta give credit where its due.

Peace,
                              Nandro
                              LOL............

Its a WFT BBQ

The buds and report from the starter of this thread are all good??? But are just not good enough? WTF are you saying??

Can you 2 birds post some of your pictures of Reeferman's gear that YOU have grown?
                              "My buddy bought over his Sour D grown with his own "home made" fertilizer........Sure enough our souls touched and I have never been the same." - Motta-Tokka

Comment

Working...
                              X