What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finished God's gift and Nu Goo in Coco

707Corridor

Hey everyone just htought id share my adventure this summer. Here's some pics i was able to get. these are the only ones i could get taken as my friend had a camera and he was only around for a few days. So enjoy

Specs: Gods Gift and Nugoo
Medium: Coco
Nutes: Canna A+B, Purple maxx Snow Storm, Cannazym, Rhizotonic, Humboldt County's own flower hardener, b'cuzz flower additive, Botaincare Cal-Mag, 10 day flush.

Frist Three are NuGoo, Last 5 are God's Gift

G

Cool.......

Looks like you got i going on!!
Frosty shit there gonna be good smoke!!
WElcome man have some fun at IC....

B

Brain

Nice pics, awesome plants! How does the GG compare to Urkle or GDP growth and smoke wise?

707Corridor

Hey Brain the GG i imagine is somewhere between the GDP and Urkle IMHO. The GG growth was very sturdy with tight nugs. Ive grown the GDP and have seen urkle pics around here. Smoke wise this one smoke very sweet grapey like and is very potent.

trybud

My GG seems to be a slow grower but i aint too bad. the main problem i have is the internodal spacing is so tight that i get a pretty leafy canopy that blocks everything underneath. haven't tried to scrog it yet maybe that'll fix it. very tight, heavy bud (even tho a bit on the small side). probably one of my top 3 in potency and flavor but still not a fave cuz the yield i get is pathetic compared to other things i run......between Urkle and GDP is a good comparison and i personally see a bit of Ultraviolet or Purple Cream influences......

Last edited:

707Corridor

Agreed Trybud, my GG took a awhile to really set in thier flowers. Once they did though they swelled up really nice. I'm sure scrog-ing would def help. I noticed that until late after into flowering. I'm going to start a new thread for my next round of Purple Kush in scrog...You got any advice or maybe a thread I should read Trybud?

Thanks to all who posted! Keep coming around, I know I will be. If you got any questions feel free to ask....got to start the next chapter in the next couple of weeks maybe days! Ill keep yah updated.

Here's a sneak peak:
Purple Kush 4-6 in scrog, Ebb/Flow tray, Coco...
Purple Kush 6 to 8 in soil...

trybud

its probably at Dr.'s orders in sac, thats where i got mine 2 years ago and i heard its there still...i might start vending to to that club on W. El Camino again...i'll update if i make some of mine available...

707---haven't scrogged it (yet) i removed some of the branches to 'open it up' i wish i could induce stretch a bit (lol)....

J-Roc

dude 707 your grow is clearly
I N T E N S E
awesome pics man.
love the colors
give us more please
YOU = MASTER GROWER
k+

707Corridor

Hey thanks everybody, I must admit I have recieved alot of knowledge from this community and plus ive learned along the way...so keep posting that knowledge. :joint:

GREEN- yes i did get these from a norcal club...i wont get specific tho for personal reasons. I have heard and read around here that there is a steady supply of these at the Clearlake Farmers market...do a search.

J-Roc- thanks for the props :rasta: but i aint no master grower, from from it...looks like you got your s*** together too.

I need help with scrog-ing...does anyone know something i could here or anywhere?>...
Peace.

707Corridor

Northern Farmer
I think so, but i may be wrong. I am pretty sure that they are related becuase ive seen some "goo" strains fly around here. This Nu Goo grew short and very stout, with big fat buds and also a great resin producer.

707Corridor

Northern Farmer, I must thank you on your adivce on the Odor-Sok (I think that was you who was talking about how you saw a commercial grow of your buddys using them), that thing works really well for me. Anyone find a good thread on scrog-ing? I've been looking and havent found anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts