What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

cjb420

Bubbilicious @ 15 days from seed...

picture.php

See some Keepers here...

look very similar to my bubblicious at 2 weeks. bubblicious are pretty vigorous growers man.. be prepared. lol. this is the 1st time i've grown them tho. soo im not sure what to expect. but so far.... i like what i see

B

bcell

Looks good. Tough to tell this early - 3-4 weeks into flower you cant start to tell what type of plants you may have. I have some 8 month cured Bubblicious that is smoking real nice.Best yielder I have grown. In growing these, some plants really stretch and get real tall. Watch the mold - keep everything dry last 2 weeks.

ZZTops

Veteran
Thanks for the in-put guys...

She's a Broad-leaf for sure, the one in the front left has leafs 1 5/8" wide. I know it's early but I'm in love with that one all ready...

bcell... What's the taste/high on your vintage stuff...?

Also wondering the longest you have stored your herb...?

I got some 4 month old MexMax that's just getting better with age...

N

Nashashuk

Clonning them in a couple of days, then then will be going unders a 400w hps

picture.php

picture.php

keat

Got 0/10 germrate on my short ryders i picked up at seedboo.
So i guess there wont be any shortys on my balchony this summer.

keat

not much on the super skunk i guess i'll find out when i pop those beans in week or so :)

I actually ran the SS, but just 3 of them. Got one 1 female and shes now cut down to clones and getting flowered in 2 weeks. I must say shes just a beauty!
Gonna flower botht he mum and the clones, got 7 more beans so i can run the ss again if i like it.

H

Habel

heres the Bubblicious i grew out in 2005. New seeds might be bit different? Got 1.75 oz per plant under 250w hps

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tasted just like bubblegum! with a fruity soap aftertaste.

bigAl25

Veteran
I am deep into flowering my Blue mystic and snow white. The blue mystic has small buds but frosty and I am going to take them out to 10 to 12 weeks before chop. I am somewhat disappointed in the size of the buds, smallish at this point. They were also not too branchy after one topping. The snow white on the other hand are donkey dicks, responding great to topping, and branchy. They are starting to get frosty and should yeild twice or greater than the blue mystic. I am also taking them out 12 weeks or longer. Whatever it takes to really finish them off. Those flowering times are too optimistic on Nirvana's site for organic, soil grows, hydro might be correct, but soil is slower. I'm really stoked about the snow white's yeild and you don't see it listed on here very often. I've grown Nirvana side by side with much more expensive beans from others, and it has matched or even exceeded the more expensive stuff I've grown. My Ak48 and bubblelicious last year turned out great also. Great plants for the price. Has anyone else noticed the blue mystic not being as robust as the snow white,bubblelicious and AK48? I hope the taste and potency make up for the smaller yeild. Peace and respect farmers.

cjb420

yeaa i have grown many diff strains as well from all diff companies... adn Nirvana is deff my favorite... the germ rates are always close to 100%... as where other seeds from other companies were more like 75%. i have finished growing white widow/super skunk/full moon and am currently growing bubblicious/ak-48/northern lights.. the bubblicious is the only 1 thats far enough into flowering to be able to just (@ 6 1/2 weeks) and it looks liek it will finish at 8 weeks... maybe even less than that.. adn is very very frosty. adn has a sweet smell.. but the buds arent as big as i had hoped they would get. but i have a couple more beans left. soo ill germ those and look for a better pheno... i want the pink/purple pheno thats out there... adn my northern lights is at about 4 weeks adn is looking great as well... very frosty and a nice fruity smell. looks like its gonna be sum veru light green colored bud. wehreas the bubblicious will be a lil darker. adn the ak-48 i just started flowering less than a week ago... sooo we'll see how that turns out. I will take sum pics later on and post them up soon! Nirvanas awesome tho. theyre genetics are top knotch... and very affordable... and they have the BEST customer service EVER!

wco68

cjb420 how was the super skunk? i just poped some seeds in the ground after a24 hour bath.the seeds are huge.how was the smoke and where they more sative or indica

H

Habel

shame they stopped makin the cal o ranta, but alot of people said it wasnt very good so glad you got some good smoke out of it!

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
ill have some shots of my PPP that will start coming down today. these buds are beautiful..................

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
Enjoi........ last one is my veg area. 2x Grapefruit Diesel 2x Afgan Kush x Yumbolt 2x White Widow 2x Diesel 2x Darkstar 2x Kushage 2x Heavy Duty Fruity 1x Sour AK 2x Burmese Kush

Attachments

• GEDC1023.jpg
    GEDC1023.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 14
  • GEDC1026.jpg
    GEDC1026.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 12
  • GEDC1034.jpg
    GEDC1034.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 16
  • GEDC1040.jpg
    GEDC1040.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
    118 KB · Views: 59
  • GEDC1048.jpg
    GEDC1048.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
  • GEDC1052.jpg
    GEDC1052.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 11
  • GEDC1060.jpg
    GEDC1060.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 14
  • GEDC1065.jpg
    GEDC1065.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 13

mmmcake

wow looking good everyone. I have 1 papaya going right now(week 7 12/12). popped 3 beans 2 males 1 female. also got a pack of blue mystic. 6 of the beans came crushed :( tried popping the other 4. 3 didnt pop and 1 was a male(oh well). i do have 2 packs of cali-o that im hoping to get something nice out of. ill let you know what i think of the papaya in a few weeks, planning on taking it @ day 65.

cjb420

cjb420 how was the super skunk? i just poped some seeds in the ground after a24 hour bath.the seeds are huge.how was the smoke and where they more sative or indica

wow the seeds were huge? lol. wierd. most of nirvanas seedsa re always tiny! anywayzzz. the super skunk was really really good actually. one of my favs! the buds werent the best looking tho. =/ could have jsut been my pheno... but at a quick glance.. it could pass as mids. very dark green with alotta red hairs.. but the smoke was great!! very powerful.. knock u on ur ass type of weed. deff more indica! finished at 8 weeks. pretty nice yielder too. taste was OK. not anything that great tho. and its hard for me to tell ya how the smell was. cuz i have an air purifier/ionizer blowing right into the garden.. adn it seems to take away from the smell. =/ it sucks but at the same time.. keeps my house adn room from smelling. ill look around adn see if i can find pics from my grow.