What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Just wanted to chime in on BlackJack from Nirvana. This one grows pretty easy, and has extremely dense bud structure. I had to throw half of one away due to mold, even with the RH under 50% at all times during flower. The cola was bigger then a 2 L soda, it was sad to see the loss. I had one in a 1 gallon grow bucket to keep it smaller, and the mold was avoided.

White Castle is an amazing plant. i love the structure, growth, and density. Very beautiful buds, round like golf ball to baseball sized.
DSCF31261.JPG

bigAl25

Veteran
Any Nirvana growers have advice for snow white and blue mystic? I have two of each near the end of 3 weeks in flower. They were topped, growing in organic soil, using fox farm nutes plus the soluables for flower. I have added molasses a few times. Use a 400 MH and a 400 HPS light for the mix in flower. The snow whites have thin leaves, with the blue mystic thicker indica leaves. I plan on taking to 10 weeks of flower, will check trics. Vegged for 8 weeks. Plants are 2 to 3 feet tall. I am impressed on the number of bud sites on the snow white, more than any of my other strains(alien dawg,strawbubbakush,and blue mystic). My previous Nirvana grow of bubblelicious and AK48 turned out great. Hope the new one offers up some dank, tasty, well cured bud. I do a 2 month cure on all my buds.

muddywaters

i'v got some nirvana stuff going now and grew some of there stuff a few years ago. there prices are really nice and there strains are nice too.
nlxshiva
picture.php

picture.php

now i have, New York Power Diesel, Bubblelicious, blackberry and wonder woman going all from fem seed.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

spainmedman

Nirvana cross of mine

Nirvana cross of mine

This is a cross of Nirvanas Blue Mystic and Nirvanas Hawaiian Skunk...turned out nicely:)
picture.php

E

Endocannabinoid

As a long time procurer of Nirvana seeds, I have had experience with: Early Bud, Master Kush, Afghan, Northern Light, Northern Light x Shiva, White Widow, Citral, Durban Poison, Blue Mystic, White Rhino, AK-48, and Bubblelicious. None of these strains, with the exception of Early Bud, let me down. They are all connoisseur quality Cannabis. However, my advice is to make crosses and crosses of crosses of Nirvana seeds and free yourself from the grip of the almighty seed bank. Plus, the hybrids and hybrids of hybrids (as well as breeding a strain with itself, but to a lesser extent) are much, much more powerful in my experience. Thus, less of the floral clusters are needed to modulate your endocannbinoid system.

Solidopc

Some great pics in here. Whats everyones favourite nirvana strain for great aroma? I quite fancy the citral, nl/haze, hawaiian skunk and northern lights. Anyone grown these ones out, whats their aromas like?

hows the smell and high on that one?
I will come back and post an update to this, since I have the bud curing right now.

The smell growing is not strong. It has a very sweet, fruity, cotton candy-ness too it with a hint of fuel/spice (that white widow) smell. The sweetness is what you really smell, and why I think it keeps the odor low. It is pretty intoxicating. I'm cracking open a bottle tonight just thinking about it.

The high was great. I am very excited about trying it cured, but non cured was awesome too. It gave a great head high, very happy and easy going, BIG grin. The body high was really cool too. It feels like you kinda get a numbness that starts inside your core, and relieves any pain you may have, like DDD, or muscle aches. All of that while alowing you to be perfectly mobile and able to do as you please.

My initial smoke was just a small bowl. I did not over do it, and the high lasted quite a while. I'm not sure if it will knock me down if I smoke a lot, or if it will make me get the chuckles. I should know pretty soon. I say this kicks Nirvana's NL's ass :moon:, at least the NL pheno I've had.

E

Endocannabinoid

Cannabis seeds will sprout for at least 10 years, if you store them in a freezer. . .

Moots

I went with Nirvana seeds for my first grow. Really small scale, just a single. I started with Blue Mystic, I heard it was hearty, so would be good for a first run. I also grabbed some Papaya, and Northern Lights. Fem'd cause I am lazy.

Northern Lights was a pretty easy choice, its been popular in my neck of the woods in Canada for as long as I can think, but we are a small town, so these days every body and their grandma's bag is Northern Lights. For reals Bro. And only ten bones more a Quarter, oh don't mind those seeds, ok yeah that might actually be a twig.

So I thought I'd at least go with the real thing.

This is the Blue Mystic, Lst'd, about a month in. The Northern most branch in the pic, was an early branch that let me tie it back completely, the other way, which was satisfying. The branches have all had purple pin striping since early on, which you can kind of see. Seems happy and healthy though.

SDC10855.jpg

jjs

Here is my Ak48 approaching day 35 :tiphat:

Attachments

• SAM_0552.jpg
    SAM_0552.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_0551.jpg
    SAM_0551.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_0550.jpg
    SAM_0550.jpg