What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

I

icon

I NOTICED THAT THERE IS NO NIRVANA VENDOR THREAD
so anyone who has grown nirvana's strains or if you have crossed with them
SHOW YOUR PICS!!! i want to see them all. i'll start it off with some recent pics then add some more later in the week or so.

CITRAL (indica pheno)

BIG BUD

HINDU KUSH X MYSTERY AUTO FLOWER X SATORI = ICON

[

Last edited:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Im wanting to order some papaya from them. Wonder how good it is.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I've grown Maroc x Afghan indoors. I also have MxA outdoors right now as well as PPP and Ak48. I made some crosses with some male PPP's and Ak 48's. I crossed them with MxA and M39. Seedlings are currently vegging, some friends are growing them out as well.

MxA outdoors... first week of flower.

MxA flower day 58, I chopped her at 62, could have gone 2 more weeks but I had no choice, I had security issues.

Nice thread, I love Nirvana, have been growing their beans for years and have no complaints.

B/R

Last edited:

Bosshydro

Hey all :wave: here is a cross we made last year Nirvana IceXAurora Indica she is just starting to flower

A lil closer

It ain't easy being GREEN.....DrO

Matagal

Super Skunk

Super Skunk

Grow SuperSkunk in 2006
in 10 seeds 2 lovely plants.

one is super in smell and taste

other is super in yield and high

good.

hey icon, hows the taste,smell,and high on that citral????
what other strains are fine quality herbs from nirvana???
I always hear that the strains aren't the authentic, such as widow,ppp,ak48, and other common quality nug?????
are they genuin????

I

icon

nice pics everyone im loving it i hope you all are too!

i wrote a smoke report on citral but i'll do it just for you in his thread.
citral (indica pheno)
the smell & taste are really hashy no other way to put it,not too sweet,i used pure maple syrup during flowering & i dont think it works as well as the pure orange blossom honey i usually use.
high is nice 60% body 40% head pretty strong but not heavy duty.
yield isnt the greatest but above average.
i had a sativa pheno i grew outdoors last year i prefer alot more.
yeild:6
smell:4
taste:4
high:8

other strains ive grown from nirvana that stand out my fav.
ice
jock horror
blue mystic
big bud

master kush was really good but too strong for me made me really really paranoid.
i havnt grown widow,ppp,ak48 but ppp is on my list for next order along with my fav top 4.i plan on getting 7 more strains
ice
jock horror
blue mystic
big bud
ppp
4 way
bubbalicious

right now i have california orange bud & hindu kush but havnt started them yet.
this is the list of nirvana strains ive grown so far from what i can remember:

hindu kush
master kush
citral
ice
blue mystic
jock horror
big bud
misty
northern lights
skunk#1

im addicted

these could be a mix of nirvanas white widow or hindu kush with lr. Just some crazy shit in this room that happened. but this is the end result.

Dr.NO

Got a 4 pack of Nirvana seeds recently. Northern Light, AK-48, Haze, and Jock Horror. Heres some pics of the NL at around 2 weeks flowering.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't bought any Nirvana seeds yet although they're so affordable & have proven to be of medicinal quality by many growers claims.

Real nice results you all.......

G

sorry, may not look pretty due to the nute burn, but oh god was it some amazing bud. Out of 10 nirvana white widow seeds I popped this one was the winner. a VERY thick bud that formed very solid. a nug that looked like a gram weighed like 3.

Day 40

Day 56

Hangin up to dry

2 weeks cure

Really wish I kept a clone of her. Got some K2 in the works, just flipped 12/12 on some clones.

G

Nirvana's strains own, no matter what anyone says....They are premium genetics hidden in a sea of selection! muaha!

G

I agree they have some good genetics in them, However im about 50/50 with it. I have grown jock horror, afghani, white widow, purple power. All of them had VERY sativa dominant phenos that came out absolutely horrible which sort of got me down. However finding gems like the white widow there was great.

You can usually tell if its going to be any good before flowering, the bad phenos seem to grow very lengthy with curled up folded leaves like they are under heat stress.

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
hi guys
:wave: :wave:
this is a really good thread!
my favorite Nirvana's Strain its absolutely the ICE :headbange
im terrible in love of her really FRESH taste :yoinks:
some pics

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
incredible PHENO,called PURPLE ICE (no crossing with any purple's genetics)

P1020119.jpg

P1020115.jpg

its was my favorite for long time :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: