No announcement yet.

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo nickman, how did you have them stored? The white castle in the pic I posted a few posts back was from a one year old seed.

Comment

Cannabis seeds will sprout for at least 10 years, if you store them in a freezer. . .

Comment

I went with Nirvana seeds for my first grow. Really small scale, just a single. I started with Blue Mystic, I heard it was hearty, so would be good for a first run. I also grabbed some Papaya, and Northern Lights. Fem'd cause I am lazy.

Northern Lights was a pretty easy choice, its been popular in my neck of the woods in Canada for as long as I can think, but we are a small town, so these days every body and their grandma's bag is Northern Lights. For reals Bro. And only ten bones more a Quarter, oh don't mind those seeds, ok yeah that might actually be a twig.

So I thought I'd at least go with the real thing.

This is the Blue Mystic, Lst'd, about a month in. The Northern most branch in the pic, was an early branch that let me tie it back completely, the other way, which was satisfying. The branches have all had purple pin striping since early on, which you can kind of see. Seems happy and healthy though.

Comment

Here is my Ak48 approaching day 35
          Attached Files

Comment

Bubbilicious @ 15 days from seed...

See some Keepers here...

Comment

Originally posted by ZZTops View Post

See some Keepers here...
              look very similar to my bubblicious at 2 weeks. bubblicious are pretty vigorous growers man.. be prepared. lol. this is the 1st time i've grown them tho. soo im not sure what to expect. but so far.... i like what i see

Comment

Looks good. Tough to tell this early - 3-4 weeks into flower you cant start to tell what type of plants you may have. I have some 8 month cured Bubblicious that is smoking real nice.Best yielder I have grown. In growing these, some plants really stretch and get real tall. Watch the mold - keep everything dry last 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZTops View Post

See some Keepers here...
                  Nice

C.

Comment

Thanks for the in-put guys...

She's a Broad-leaf for sure, the one in the front left has leafs 1 5/8" wide. I know it's early but I'm in love with that one all ready...

bcell... What's the taste/high on your vintage stuff...?

Also wondering the longest you have stored your herb...?

I got some 4 month old MexMax that's just getting better with age...

Comment

Clonning them in a couple of days, then then will be going unders a 400w hps

Comment

Got 0/10 germrate on my short ryders i picked up at seedboo.
                        So i guess there wont be any shortys on my balchony this summer.

Comment

White Widow:

Comment

Thats one nasty looking WW

Comment

not much on the super skunk i guess i'll find out when i pop those beans in week or so
                              "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica." - Abraham Lincoln

"Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country."
                              - Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President
                              "Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere."
                              - George Washington, U.S. President
                              "We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption."
                              - John Adams, U.S. President

Comment

Originally posted by wco68 View Post
                                not much on the super skunk i guess i'll find out when i pop those beans in week or so

I actually ran the SS, but just 3 of them. Got one 1 female and shes now cut down to clones and getting flowered in 2 weeks. I must say shes just a beauty!
                                Gonna flower botht he mum and the clones, got 7 more beans so i can run the ss again if i like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X