What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

al666

someone from italy?, i would know if anyone has ordered the seeds from italy just to be sure the shipping is ok. with which carrier the seeds are sent ? or are they shipped just by ordinary postal service? i don't want cops knockin' to my door you know

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Citral, both are females I'm going to make S1's & possibly a backcross
picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey headseed, i got mine the same time when i found out they were going to discontinue them i grabbed a pack (wish i bought 2 or 3 packs) i got only 3 to sprout 1 died in the beginning these 2 made it they grew very slow had to baby them the 1st few weeks.

that was my 1st little scrog it worked out pretty well it was easy with citral it does well topped, i got a couple of really nice phenos back then crossed a nice lemon smelling male to lapis mtn indica & i was thinking of doing a back cross with that hybrid.also plan on crossing citral x pakistan chitral & citral x Lvpk that should be killer everything ive crossed Lvpk to has been magic lol.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'm about to order a few packs... I'm sooo indecisive!!! I'm wondering if anyone knows fromEXPERIENCE what probably theee best sativa Dom or top 2 Sativa dons?? I've always wanted PPP, but recently I'm pretty interested in Raspberry Cough...

I'm thinking of getting
Raspberry Cough definitely
Possibly either Full Moon/Sterling Haze/Jock Horror

I also want to get a strong fun/giggly indica that will do great in SOG in a tight space even micro space. I'm thinking Bubblicious/Aurora Indica.

igrowone

Veteran
... I've always wanted PPP ...

i can give a small experience on the PPP, it's different
ran 1 plant, a very indica looking pheno
had an indica feel, but it was like nothing else i've ever had
some of the african/sativa feeling was there, but in a strange blend
very calming weed, and from what i read there are more sativa type phenos in there
but a sativa won't be a given

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Seems like Nirvana Soldout and is quitting following Strains:

Blue Mystic
Ice
WW

Anyone can confirm this? The Ice was really nice years ago!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont think so according to their website WW is one of their best sellers & it looks like those 3 strains are just priced lower for the summer sale.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Seems like Nirvana Soldout and is quitting following Strains:

Blue Mystic
Ice
WW

Anyone can confirm this? The Ice was really nice years ago!

Wow Did there Ice way back. Good and mellow medicine. I always recommended it to those that felt paranoia. Plus was a yielder too. It will be missed.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Wow Did there Ice way back. Good and mellow medicine. I always recommended it to those that felt paranoia. Plus was a yielder too. It will be missed.

Funny to pop in here Ph and see you after just sending you a PM. Funny. Anyway I have some Nirvana stuff I eventually need to get to. Old ,old packs!! Silver Pearl , B-52 ,White Rhino, Skunk Special, and Bubblelicious. I think that's it. I don't have my book with me. Anyone have info on the B-52??

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Damn, I also have PPP ,how could I forget that one . I ran it and ordered another pack. I also hit my fave gal....by accident with BOGS Bogglegum. NICE!!!

igrowone

Veteran
Funny to pop in here Ph and see you after just sending you a PM. Funny. Anyway I have some Nirvana stuff I eventually need to get to. Old ,old packs!! Silver Pearl , B-52 ,White Rhino, Skunk Special, and Bubblelicious. I think that's it. I don't have my book with me. Anyone have info on the B-52??

can't help on the B-52, but do remember considering it
but if you have some old nirvana white rhino, you may have some very nice genetics there
see many rave reviews about the old WR

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

Never got a keeper out of Ice, but hit it big with Blue Mystic.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
can't help on the B-52, but do remember considering it
but if you have some old nirvana white rhino, you may have some very nice genetics there
see many rave reviews about the old WR

Thanks igrow. I actually did run 1 pack of WR years ago. Got a great pheno out of it. Kept it for awhile. Now thinking about the second pack I ordered at the same time.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
You All got me thinking of my ice so I pulled out a old jar from years gone past.
Put it under the scope and she is complete amber. Smell is crazy good. A bit nostalgic over them discontinuing N Ice , It was a cup winner for god sakes. Lol

I'm going have to smoke this soon
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Always a pleasure Useful:tiphat:

Useful is one of the good guy's

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hello guys.
I´ve been thinking of getting some old school fav of mine, White Widow.
Does any of you guys have grown the Nirvana WW lately?
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Latest posts

Latest posts