What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

tosh.o

i have grown White Rhino, White Widow, Northern Lights, Aurora Indica, Papaya and Bubblegum over the last 6 years. NL, WR, AI, Bub, were killer. The papaya was faily good, i did not like the Widow however she was leafy as hell, extremely long and sensitive stems that were weak and very delicate. People get pissed when I say it but the keepers i found in WR, NL, and AI I would put up against any top breeders plants. I've grown MNS, Serious, etc. and the keepers i found from Nirvana go toe to toe with the expensive seeds

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Keepers r keepers no matter where they r found..... And can be found newhere.... I've noticed $$$ is more for names... Add og to the name and 50bucks to the pack.... Neway it's a supply and demand thing.... What's important is do ur research before u buy and u have a good chance at finding what ya want....
My buddy had a rotting fruit pheno of papaya that was rancid and I smoked some ice that's amazing to....

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
i have grown White Rhino, White Widow, Northern Lights, Aurora Indica, Papaya and Bubblegum over the last 6 years. NL, WR, AI, Bub, were killer. The papaya was faily good, i did not like the Widow however she was leafy as hell, extremely long and sensitive stems that were weak and very delicate. People get pissed when I say it but the keepers i found in WR, NL, and AI I would put up against any top breeders plants. I've grown MNS, Serious, etc. and the keepers i found from Nirvana go toe to toe with the expensive seeds

Seriously, especially when they have that Pick 4 deal, that is the best deal on the boo, imo.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I always wanted to try Misty with all the positive reviews I heard, lots of growers seemed to have a love for her stone. Anyone got Misty seeds hangin around? I'd love to get some for a selection project, if there are a few packs someone should definitely F2 them.. I am too curious about that one.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I always wanted to try Misty with all the positive reviews I heard, lots of growers seemed to have a love for her stone. Anyone got Misty seeds hangin around? I'd love to get some for a selection project, if there are a few packs someone should definitely F2 them.. I am too curious about that one.

If you're talking about Blue Mystic, they're readily available. I've not grown them, but a buddy of mine did and they were awesome.. I'm getting ready to order a pack right now.

mgk :tiphat:

i haven't seen a listing for misty on the bou in years... maybe if you are in a region where you can order directly from the manufacturer, or maybe you can find some on the bay... good luck and if you do find some let me know how they turn out, and where you got them from...

I grew out blue mystic and it was awesome! I still have some seeds that I made crossing a blue mystic female with a C99 male, gotta try those out soon!

A

AlterEgo860

like said about the keepers could be found in any seeds.. shit u could take a male and female Mexican swag seeds.. and make seeds with them.. and ull find a keeper in those offspring.. just will take u more seeds to get to the keeper is all..

Thanks for the update...sounds like Nirvana genetics are still good then :)

I read somewhere that they had lost some of their punch, but sounds like they are still good which is great :tiphat:

Does anyone have any pictures of Aurora Indica ?

bigAl25

Veteran
Here's my Nirvana questions and I'm sure some of the older growers smokers may appreciate the first question. Years ago I read and lusted after Maui Wowie but never had the connection to get some. Well I finally broke down and ordered some from Nirvana. I did read some of their reviews, but they don't stack up to the grower level information here. Has anyone grew this Nirvana strain, and offer up some insight or comments on it. If not, them come next season all five beans will be started. Looking for that late 70s up energetic do something high. I also ordered their Blackberry fem seeds and will start those at the same time. Comments on both these strains by first hand growers would be appreciated. Peace and respect farmers.

Lazuli

heres my aurora indica harvested last night at 8 weeks flower reeeked like skunky pine trees when chopping it down but now has a more skunky fruity/berry syrup smell this was from fem seed bought 3-4 years ago my last one

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BigHit

ak-48

ak-48

This is ak-48, went straight to flowering from clone, 1 week more veg and it would be 5 times bigger at least, have no pic's unfortunately.

Stuff 'n stuff

Many people say that they have to flower these sometimes allmost 11 weeks. I guess i had that fast pheno, flowered ~50-52 days.

Last edited:

bigAl25

Veteran
oakeyjoe, I just received a 5 pack fem of their Maui Wowie and will attempt to pop all of them with their Blackberry fems 5 pack. I will not have the results until 2015, but I am searching for that 1970/1980 wonderful high that I could not obtain back then, so I'm going to grow my own. I too would love to see a grow by someone who finished up some of these.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Loved the K2! Was my First Strain ever together with the Papaya! Sad that this Strain died =(

growbig789

Hey OakyJoe whats up,

I grew out 5 fem Nirvana Hawaii x Maui Waui a few years back, I posted a few pics a few pages back...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5481203&postcount=1244

Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep my two keeper mothers going after having them for a couple years, but I did cross them with c99 and have tons of seeds to pick through and find some winners.

There was quite a bit of variety out of the five but the best one was a great plant and smoke. Still have a few jars! Like I say in the post linked my best one had nice bud structure and was pretty frosty. It had real sweet/fruit punch/jolly rancher candy type smell close to harvest and kept that sweet candy/fruit smell through the cure.

Smoke was real smooth and tasty, pretty potent but its definitely more of an up/clear headed high and thats what I was looking for by definition from the Maui Waui. Great daytime smoke for me it helps get my creative juices flowing and I usually find myself enjoying working on some type of project or something. If I smoke it in the evening sometimes I can have trouble getting to sleep. I have a friend that is a regular smoker and sometimes its a little too much for him gets him kinda edgy, he preferred the other Maui I kept which was a little more stony.

So definitely a bit of variability but if you grow out the right one you can most likely find what you are looking for, I did...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50981&pictureid=1195809View Image

This is ak-48, went straight to flowering from clone, 1 week more veg and it would be 5 times bigger at least, have no pic's unfortunately.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50981&pictureid=1196589View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50981&pictureid=1196591View Image

Stuff 'n stuff

Many people say that they have to flower these sometimes allmost 11 weeks. I guess i had that fast pheno, flowered ~50-52 days.

Looks great! How's the smoke?