What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

T

THE TROOPER

i want some white castle thanks 2 U! great job your doing that is going to be awesome when your done. :tiphat:

TT :ying:

That White Castle looks really great at only 38 days there, Supersmallgiant!

Awesome update supersmallgiant! :canabis:

rep+ supersmallgiant!

Top Frosty white Castle !!!!!!

i want some white castle thanks 2 U! great job your doing that is going to be awesome when your done. :tiphat:

TT :ying:

Thanks guys

I gave double +k to who I could but I cant vote on any more threads today. I'll finish up tomorrow. :ying:

yoss33

Veteran
A Full Moon plant at harvest:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
everytime i look at this thread i wanna buy more nirvana beans. ice is by far my fav nirvana strain so far

B

Bazarocka

I To

I To

Have cultivated just about everything in Nirvana;s stock. But I have to say,,,out of everything they got. I DO keep going back to "Aurora Indica". She keeps me in a "Indicated State" of mind, where I like to be.:artist:

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Have cultivated just about everything in Nirvana;s stock. But I have to say,,,out of everything they got. I DO keep going back to "Aurora Indica". She keeps me in a "Indicated State" of mind, where I like to be.:artist:

My Aurora Indica is growing soooo slow...(compared to White Widow)

Any advice? (dual 400 lights, soil)

B

Bazarocka

UUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

UUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I usually pull in my AeroCrops of AI around day 60 of flowering I might take it an xtra 10 days depending,,,,,not often tho.:blowbubbles:

Nutes @ 1000/1200,Ph 5.5 and my rez stays at 22 Celsius under a 1k. I use know fancy stuff,,,,except Cannazyme. "Dont Grow With Out It". :dance013:

I do not top these ladies as they give me these huge top colas which usually weigh in at about 180 to 240 grams per plant....."In My AeroSystem Anyway". :wave:

I usually pull in my AeroCrops of AI around day 60 of flowering I might take it an xtra 10 days depending,,,,,not often tho.:blowbubbles:

Nutes @ 1000/1200,Ph 5.5 and my rez stays at 22 Celsius under a 1k. I use know fancy stuff,,,,except Cannazyme. "Dont Grow With Out It". :dance013:

I do not top these ladies as they give me these huge top colas which usually weigh in at about 180 to 240 grams per plant....."In My AeroSystem Anyway". :wave:
+1

thinking of getting a few more packs from nirvana. but i need to find something that is mold resistant. the RH% in my area is roughly 60-70% annually. even indoors its hard to keep around 55-60%. ive tried Ice, blue mystic, and black jack. all where very stoney, but most had mold issues. any thoughts?

Scrogerman

Veteran
Swisscheese mate, it did lovely outdoor here in the uk when others molded up too, find the right pheno as always! but its a cracker!

If ya like a good red-eye white sk1 with nice attributes, phenos are there! that was indoor coco btw! one pheno tasted/reminded me of skunky winegum drops mmm! fkin loved it, peeps coulnt get enough of it! id luv some right now tbh!

I simply picked 'young starts'(2-3 leaf sets) that stunk to fk & had the double blade leaf edge serrations down the margins, seemed to serve me well. a major point in buying this strain was that nivarna say it has a great mold resistance! some good pheno's can be a lil leafy but i soon sorted that out!:)

Pictured are the little buds i had left & dont really justify the pheno's tbh! i was so fkin wrecked i couldnt be arsed to take pics of it. Real good high/stone on her!

not even a hint of mold to be seen in some testing conditions outdoor, says it all to me! the outdoor stuff wasnt as good as pictured though, thats pretty obvious!

Best thought, get a dehumidifier if your indoor, that'll fix you right up & worth their weight in gold.

G'Luck!

Last edited: