What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hill Temple Collective's Indica in late flower..

G

sounds good BC. Looks like you came up on somethin special in more ways than one. Talk to you soon mayne

G

guest3854

Killer report BC . I love goin' though a good population of plants that are VERY similar , and be able to differenciate tha aromas , flavors and potency's .

JJDubz

Looks killer BC

Interesting comments about the Flo - because I said to myself when I saw them, man, it looks similar to some of the Original Flo I got a few months back...

Either way, great lookin stuff.

Cheers
JJ

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beancounter said:
I just found my 1st personal life time keeper from seed... 1st ever, and it feels nice..

right on bro, glad yer havin fun with it!

theres lotsa good stuff in there ;)

WONDERFUL pics!

peace, bub.

G

damn bean, that old school pheno looks amazing man! i hope you used that one for breeding. :D

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
gratz on the find BC :yes: your posts truly convey your love for the plant,

To the many more lifetime keeprs yet to be popped.... cheers mate :friends:

bartender187

THCzr

awesome! nice description of that stone there your talk of ecsdish flavor also heightens my interest..... if you're passin, i'm playin wide reciever man fo sho!

:p

THC

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow is all i gotta say...yet another set of amazing photos!!!!

EDIT ** post below is written by me accidentally on missnycdfans acct...sorry for confusion :D

Last edited:

miss nycdf

When will this indica(wich looks amazingly devastating), the Paki IBL and mree of the Deep Chunk be available?? im starting to get frustrated@!!! lol i really would love to be able to purchase all these strains??

Can i get a time frame so i can sleep at night???

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
lol Can you guys tell us at least a date or season as to when we can expect them??? me and the Miss'iz got cash in hand ready to get these strains...when are they availlable?

cdc

man that 'Old Skool' HT Indica pheno @ 68 days is prob one of the best plants i have seen geezz it looks good

dogsnob

come on bean your making me jealous over here bro you got to get this stuff out there you no the dogs den will welcome any hard hitting indica bro awesome stuff mate

bigbag

Veteran
that stuff reminds me of m.m.s.c's Hashplant.esp the budlets on leaves.should work well outdoor too!

beancounter

Veteran
lol nycdfan & wife! I know yer jonesing, but it's gonna take some time on this one, I only had/have 12 seeds, and the rest were taken with bub's bust.. So i don't really think I have enough to properly preserve the line.. but, I'm gonna pop the rest, and if I can find an old skewl male I will do a 1:1 cross.. but, hopefully, I get all old skewl phenos, 1/2 male, 1/2 fem, then I'd use them all.. But I highly doubt I'll get all phatties, so I'm jus hoping on at least one male..

then the seeds would need testing, so rerelease of this one will take some time.. but I will try to keep her going, and I will also try to get a higher occurance of old skewl phenos..

thanks again to all the other posters droppin' by, givin' props, and showin' interest.. remember u can check the HTC test section for veg pics..

I have a new one in flower that's only a few days into 12-12.. what's very interesting is that the clone from this plant in late veg/earlyflower looks alot like the MSM/DHK HP#1 clone in late veg/early flower.. not quite HUGE leaves like DC/PAKI, etc, but a definate old skewl look, and very unique.. the bud structure/calyxes look nothing like HP#1 tho..