What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hill Temple Collective's Indica in late flower..

beancounter

Veteran
more info in the test grow section of the HTC forum, from seed.. some nice veg shots...

It's basicaly a lightly stabilized afghan hybrid, with 2 major phenos.. I only start 5 and got 3 fems and 2 males.. 4 of them looked like yer typical Afghan1 or Afghan1 hybrid, great growers, branchers, excellent stucture and big yeilders.. some stinkier than others..

Then there is the rarer 'old skool' pheno that looks like yer typical 'ghani or paki cabbage plant.. my favorite of the bunch.. and once flowered definately the dankest of the bunch, but a very low yeild.. more info in the HTC forum..

I only took pics of 2 of the 3 fems.. 1 of the 'normal affie 1' phenos and of the old skewl pheno..

Here's the larger yeilding Hill Temple Indica @ 64 days:

These phenos put out those kick ass lil budlets on the leaves:

beancounter

Veteran
Here's the 'Old Skool' HT Indica pheno @ 68 days:

this one will be stickin' around for quite a few more run :wink: she's a stinker and has the most interesting bud structure I've seen on these old skool plants...

guineapig

Veteran
oozing with beautiful trichomes for sure beancounter!!!

That shot of the fan leaf with the budlet on it is POTM material for sure....
Thanks for the pics!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

skar

Hi,

All those HTC's test grow's are pretty awesome !

Five seeds, 3 fems, 1 keeper...perfect ! nothing more, nothing less ;)

+++

beancounter

Veteran
omfg guys and gals, after walking by the drying tray on the old skewl pheno one too many times, I just had to try a joint..

The reason why.... think Sour D with a DC/PAKI twist for flavor, with the deez flavor being dominant :yummy:

I just found my 1st personal life time keeper from seed... 1st ever, and it feels nice.. Of course it's a low yeilder, but it's got the flavor, and a MUCH better high overall than ECSD..

It's hard to say right now, the sample was pretty moist yet, but the ecsd may have a lil more initial kick (80 day deez), but that's it.. the rest can't touch this old skewl pheno..

don't get me wrong, i have keepers from seed, jus none that I have found personaly..

I am so happy I got a clone of this one early, it can be much more difficult to reveg pure indicas..

I got a nice lil 3 topper veggin' up right now for a 2nd run and I expect some even better results... this plant was moved around a lil too much in flower and coulda gota some better light...

Anyways, I new when I was trimmin' her she was gonna be something special, but with all the Bubba CHunks in the air it was hard to pick out one dankness outa the air over another.. when I was walking by the drying area I literally followed my nose to this pheno and was more than pleasantly suprised with what I found..

I will talk to Bub, maybe make a mass F2 run with all the good plants I can find, then search for Old skewl phenos in larger pops of F2s.. Or I can hope I find an old skewl male in the last 6-7 beans I have and just use those to go further with the line..

the other normal phenos are pretty nice, and some are pretty dank, but nothing tugs the old heart strings like an oldskewl indica, especialy one with great flavor, vigor, and stretch.. me likes, me likes :joint:

P

pSi007

nice, that Hill Temple looks killer. nice and soft. That Old skool reminds me of a lung infection, in a good kind of way. Something about those super dark colors make my sinuses clog up.
nice herbs, BC!

G

man BC you do have the skills...
hey check out my HTC sunshine#2...LOL.

got some catching up to do...dont ya think..?
hopefully these will turn out half as good as what you have.

beancounter

Veteran
lol psi, yes, she's got that look..

I'm fixin' to roll one of the old skewl pheno for my 1st toke of the day.. and I'm very much looking forward to it :yummy:

nice lil HTC planty Ramotyis, she'll be a nice big one in no time and I'm sure she'll have some great big fans and you'll do them justice..

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Beancounter - I can't help thinking that despite its chunkiness, that second one looks awfully like some Flos - the bud cluster 'rosettes' in particular. I'm just wondering if this is more like the Aghanis used in the original Flo/Blueberry crosses by DJ Short... :chin:

beancounter

Veteran
thanks THCzr! I'm wootin' it up over here too :D

intresting theory EM, very well could have been another similar afghani used in the making of flo, i totaly know what u mean about the bud shape.. it is quite off compared to other old skewl jewls.. plus it's got the similar hues in colour.. I would love for soma to chime in and love to see the ghani line he used/uses... I know a few peeps who have been impressed by his 'ghani leaning work..

I'm veggin' up another nice one with 3-4 tops and hope to really dial her in and give her all the space and light she needs to see how well she can really do..

Then I'll start to pass her on to those who'd like her, as I think she's a special one..

I smoked a joint of it yesterday on a clear head 1st thing in the day and it was the 1st time I nodded off since I was 15yrs old and took 6 T3s (garbage for your liver) and did a HUGE (like 0.1g) hot knife hit off honey oil... that was much more intense back then, i was literally glued to the chair, but this shit is definately couchy, and it looked like I coulda let her go another week or so (coulda been behind from week light source and moving her around so much).. From smoking it so far it seems to be the heaviest indica stone I've found..

And the flavor/odor is incredibly similar to ECSD (i'm int he process of harvesting some), i jus can't get over that.. how close they are and how dif the plants are..

But, like most cabbage plants (DC, Bubba, PAKI) IME the joints don't hold their flavor quite as well thru the last 1/3 of the joint.. this isn't as bad as DC (which i found to be the worst, no matter the flush [I've flushed 25-30 days before], might be my keeper pheno) but it's still there.. this plant wasn't flushed as much as it could have been, so it'll probly get better next time..

I can't wait to find more of these, or try to isolate the pheno in this line.. these are the types of plants that make u wanna pop more beans no matter how many disappointments you have in the proccess...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts