What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey doobieduck !

thanks for your comment mate !!!!

Here are some new picts, along some news about my travels...

I'm gonna be in Kathmandu, Nepal, for 6 months starting March !!! I m so happy :) I ll be working there, and my work will involve several trips in himalayans villages around kathmandu...

Some goodies from my last trip to Madrid, great place, great people, love it !!!!

I smoked some local products, well known there:

-critical mass bilbo cut : very smooth and tasty, but not my kind of high, bit too much indica, but not enough
-morrocon hash: very very nice quality morrocon, lovely heady high
-nycd mandarina: omg, this is the tastiest herb ever, very very very very good.. the smoke is like mandarina essential oil.. especially when grown by experts
- angola punta roja from alex La mano negra(RIP) cross, one of the strongest sativas i ve smoked, too bad i didn t have time to try it a little bit more, it fucked me up so much i didn t want to smoke much of it... very heady buzz, but with some electrical feelings in the body, wow !
- malawi cross : very nice sativa, but my vote would go for the angola !
Tijuana : very very tasty hybrid indi/sati, unknown genetics, but i like it very much.
congo : very nice buzz, uplifting, i could smoke it all day long i m pretty sure

Critical mass bilbo and morrocon hash

HCna2.jpg

vLTED.jpg

NbYLY.jpg

titoon29

Veteran
Well let s go on with some - not so many flowers- picts...

My grow is with 1kW (400mH/600hps, better spectrum?)
Got 20 females, out of 30 seeds.
Went straight into flowering, due to my leaving to nepal...

-5 SourDiesel (riri french cut ) x Destroyer (cbg)
-5 JahK mix ( vb c99 crosses / libanese x ice)
- 4 nigerian supposed landraces, seeds straight from there ( probably 2 males)
-6 NepalJam f2 (from Ace genetics, cross by a friend)
- 2 ZoidChunk (Zoidfuel x Deep Chunk)

Picts were taken a week ago

Nigerian : very nice sativa, awesome leaves, seems that males declare after females.. very very vigorous compared to the others.
vNPob.jpg

WYVqB.jpg

eohHE.jpg

kAOp7.jpg

ytVbO.jpg

JahK Mix : funny mutations on the first leaves, quite stretchy for some, those are vbC99 cross with some french well known clones, also with some zoidfuel.
nI1IS.jpg

Pcqg8.jpg
EaESS.jpg

this is from the mix, Lebanese (blue hemp) x Ice (french clone quite alike the cheese)
this girl has lovely pink hairs, but that s not really easy to see it on the pict...

ZoidChunk
: those girls are from Australia !!!! very indica typped, so deep chunk dominant.. the zoidfuel has a strong electric high, i think i could get some very nice types...
p2aIz.jpg

gIt44.jpg
e6YWQ.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the show !

Of course, feel free to ask ANY question, i ll be glad to try to answer it !

titoon29

Veteran
Hey AntelopeDope

thanks for posting your pict, but it's the thread of my grows (i know the subject may be not clear^^), so you should probably post in a thread like let's see your frostiest bud..

anyway, no worries, and really nice bud, that cross sounds tasty :)

come on guys, don t be shy, you can write some comments :)

:thanks: for watching !

+++

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
hey Titoon

i just watched the whole thread and i had plenty of fun....so many great bud pictures. Actualy it motivated me even more....wish the best on u road trip to nepal.

Peace

Lambs

P

ptg

As always,it looks very good there!:canabis:

The nigerian are very impressive,love those sativa shape,the one on the left remind me a lot a north indian boy i had,with exactly the same leaves and overall structure...be ready for a crazy stretch,a pure sativa ride:)

Will you reproduce it?

Peace!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hi mate :)

The nigerian looks very promising, can'wait to see them in lateflower...

nice reports on the spanish cuts and hash ;)

gonna post a pic of the french way of enjoying good hash you showed me, later on, now i'll smoke a joint of jardallah first :D

btw great to hear the nepal trip happens for sure, so i already can start to save some money for the flight down :D

greetz

titoon29

Veteran
Hi Lambsbread, ptg, Bob !

thanks for your comments !

LAMBS-BREAD said:
just watched the whole thread and i had plenty of fun....so many great bud pictures. Actualy it motivated me even more....wish the best on u road trip to nepal.

thank you mate! yes i have great hope for this trip :) i have enough motivation to use all
my free time looking for the best seeds, hash,buds and learn from the growers there...so when i ll return i ll be able to try to imitate their incredibly heady spiritual hash !

ptg said:
The nigerian are very impressive,love those sativa shape,the one on the left remind me a lot a north indian boy i had,with exactly the same leaves and overall structure...be ready for a crazy stretch,a pure sativa ride

Will you reproduce it?

Well at first it was my intention but now i haven t kept the males due to my holidays. and i m not sure i ll be able to do a good selection on 2 females, anyway. i have kept clones of the two females, and male, but still have a huge batch of those seeds, and a lot more to come.

that is an interesting line to work on i have no doubt. it shows some variations, mostly in vigor. It also definetly smell very strong even in veg, deep spicy smell.
it s one of the purest sativas i ve seen yet, and it is so vigorous it outperform all of the others "indoor" plants.

it seems slow to start making buds, as after 3 weeks only pistils were showing. but considering where it comes from, and how it looks, i m pretty happy to have had the 2 females declared after 2 weeks of 12/12. Males after 3 weeks.
I have yet to see for the stretch, but so far it is manageable. the plant is really getting wide, but not really tall. compared to the SDx destroyer that stretches a lot, one bud style.

also getting 2 males sort of make me happy meaning it s not some full hermaphrodites plants as some thai are. a cousin of mine popped two seeds and had two beautiful males, (which he didn t kept).

I ll keep this line carefully, and try to work on it when i ll be back from nepal. and maybe cross her with some nepalese first grade lines... :) :)

Sideshow-Bob said:
The nigerian looks very promising, can'wait to see them in lateflower...

Hey bob; totally agree :)

Sideshow-Bob said:
nice reports on the spanish cuts and hash
well i ld say they deserved it ! i wish i had taken some picts of that angola punta roja, and the mandarina...

Sideshow-Bob said:
gonna post a pic of the french way of enjoying good hash you showed me, later on, now i'll smoke a joint of jardallah first

u know, it s not french way, it s more mr haze way ! but yes i m sure the jardallah is the stuff to do it with :) sounds soooo good, especially i trust you when you say strong high..reminds me of the flash i had in amsterdam smoking it...

Sideshow-Bob said:
btw great to hear the nepal trip happens for sure, so i already can start to save some money for the flight down
yes, so COOL !
cant wait to be there. first thing arrived, hotel, second, hash :) i m sure i ll have some hard time finding good stuff in kathmandu, but when i ll be kinda less a tourist, i m sure i ll quicky see the gates opening around :)
so when you ll come, you ll have all the good stuff to try !

Again thank you all for the comments and the reputation ! see you soon !

And Happy Holid'HAZEs all !

Hey AntelopeDope

thanks for posting your pict, but it's the thread of my grows (i know the subject may be not clear^^), so you should probably post in a thread like let's see your frostiest bud..

anyway, no worries, and really nice bud, that cross sounds tasty :)

come on guys, don t be shy, you can write some comments :)

:thanks: for watching !

+++

Whoops hehe

Really didn't notice it was your thread, was a bit intoxicated and figured it was a "post your buds" thing...

anyways, great shots and progress, keep it up!

:window:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Great thread titoon
i started kinda skimmin through the text towards the end so forgive if ya already mentioned this, but how'd you get your hands on those nigerian seeds? what are your expectations, if any :D
thanks

makizart

hi Titoon

wonderful thread and pretty flowers!!!:yoinks:

you test a lot of varieties and the results are ..:tree:

continues to make us drool!

++

titoon29

Veteran
Hey antelopeDope, steppinRazor, makizart,

thanks for your comments!

steppinRazor : around 200 of those seeds were collected in nigeria, port harcourt, from seeded buds, by a good friend of mine.

My expectations were not much more than growing them and get some buds, to see how thos african sativas perform indoor.

My friend get his herb in bricks, so not the best expression of the buds probably. not very well dried (usually in the sun), and still he says that this nigerian usually kicks his ass :) very intense high, stronger than the herb i ve smoked with him in the carribean. so i bet there is something to dig in.

Now that i have grown 4 of them, i ll keep some seeds to do a big selection on them when i ll have time and space. they are beauties, and if there is not much hermies issues, that is a line i will have a big use for breeding. why not crossing them with nepalese, from my next trip :)
They could be huge yielder too, their tendancy to grow wide rather than high is amazing.

makizart, i love always having a lot of different buds to smoke, and have access to a big bunch of good genetics..

+++

titoon29

Veteran
Hi fellows icmagers !!!

Major update !!!

Let's start with : HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

what do we do here on New year s eve ???

:smoweed:

Honey + SSH - pure :) :) at first nobody could believe you could smoke such hard stuff like that... of course you can !

picture.php

Ed Rosenthal Super bud - sooooo fruity, smell and taste like some kind of fruity mix /punch. nice high.
picture.php

Durban Poison
picture.php

Honey Oil - from Durban Poison
picture.php

SSH - started outdoor finished indoor - very typical strong hazy smell, nice uplifting high !
picture.php

ICE (10y/o clone from nirvana) - similar to cheese in smell and taste, more stoney
picture.php

Purple Mazar - very hashy, nice balanced high
album.php

Nepalese Hash, after 1 bag on the volcano.
picture.php

Thanks to all my mates for bringing such nice goodies and coming, it was EPIC !

i must say the cakes got me really way higher than the smoke, waking up was reallly hard on the next morning.. but a nepal joint on the morning helped, along with a lot of water ( cakes seems to dry me up)....

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
:trampoline: Hip Hippie Houra !!

Happy new year! I can see that it well start for u...Nice pics, I love hash in volcano...Wish u the best.

titoon29

Veteran
let s go on with :

Alpine Rocket - Outdoor : she had a very very funky Cheese smell, not the cheese from UK, like some kind of dry goat cheese. very powerfull and strange, lovely !
picture.php

Da Chronic, Serious Seeds : nice balanced high, and skunky flavors.
picture.php

The Table... By the way there were two volcanos plugged all night long, enough for 15 smokers like us :cathug:
There a few were more strains but i did not take all in pictures..
picture.php
[/IMG]

And back home, i was pleased to see that most of my plants were perfectly healthy, i used automatic watering, but with not much test.
A lot of picts of this grow are two come, it s getting late so i ll post them tomorrow.

To begin with - around 5 weeks flowering :
picture.php

so mates, see you tomorrow for more and more.. got a lottttt of picts, macros from the grow.

++

titoon29

Veteran
So as promised, today we'll focus on my grow !!

And don't be shy, i'ld love to see more comments or questions !

:muahaha:

Picts around 5/6 weeks flowering....

First, my lebanese, which i mixed up the seeds, thinking to grow some Vietnamblack genes... so i guess not this time... :ban:

Lebanese from Blue Hemp, crossed together ( not sure if blue hemp are f1, but if so that would be f2)

quite indica, very quick to start flowering (outdoor they finish at the beginning of september), nice resin coverage, and few shows pink pistils.

buds are dense for some, or very foxtailing for others...

smell is nice, spicy. i remember smoking some, very nice heady high, not that stoney, but taste was a bit disappointing indoor. so looking forward to those.

Lebanese phenotype 1

picture.php
picture.php

Lebanese phenotype 2

very interesting shape, one big bud on the top, and the buds are quite foxtailing (like some sativas, small calyxes one by one on stems). some few pink pistils.

picture.php
picture.php

Lebanese phenotype 3

the one with the more pink hairs, pretty :whistling:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lebanese phenotype 4

the most indica, the biggest trichomes, and probably the strongest smelling. my pick i guess :) :)
picture.php
picture.php

I can tell you more on the smells tonight if anybody is interested let me know !!!

Still 4 strains to talk about...

Latest posts

Latest posts