What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
What's up everybody !

New grow is starting now, from clones.
Incoming : Black Domina, Afghani #1, Afghane selected from Afghanistan, Blue moonshine, Sour Diesel.

In france the weather is too bad this year, i hope i will manage to crop something on my 3 KaliMist and my Mandala 1

Titoon

guineapig

Veteran
Fantastic!!!! What a show!!!! :woohoo:

Really amazing photos titoon29.....you are putting France on the canna-map in a big way!!!!

Your skills are truly inspiring.....all the effort you put into this hobby really shines through!!!

That Chitral is one of my favorite plants since it was the first variety that i ever grew....did it have a kind of lemony citrus taste?

Can't wait to see the afghans and domina and moonshine and diesel......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

titoon29

Veteran
Hi Ginueapig,

thanks a lot for your comment !
The citral i grown was from Nirvana, only one female, a really really strong lemony taste, like you were drinkin some lemon juice, all of my friends agreed to that. I loved it, but now i'm running others flavours, looking for the best. The kali mist pre 2000 from a friend of mine may be THE one, i hope he'll keep a clone for me...
Afghan, Bdomine, moonshine are rooting ;-)

Titoon

I

icon

you definatly got the sativa pheno of citral. i had one of those too
heady & made my thoughts conjested & it was euphoric. last one i posted was the indica pheno but i prefer the sativa pheno.that big bud is good stuff too i also had a
indica pheno. that bubbalicious looks great. very nice job

titoon29

Veteran
Hey icon

The citral pheno i got was maybe mixed indica/Sativa, 'caus it was the most little one in my garden, a big big bud very fluffy, very weird but impressive !

Titoon

bozga

Man can't believe!
FKN great!
Kudos!
Boz.- :)

P.S. Howz the smoke?! Very interested in Bubblicious and Sour Jack! Also Cindy ... Mmmm. Very nicee!

Last edited:

dope_roor

Amazing grow! Cant wait to see the next one get going. You're from France? That's awesome, I love France, my favorite country to visit, I hope to live there at least once in my life

titoon29

Veteran
Hey Placjus, bozga, dope roor and J Roc,

I really appreciate your visits !
I'll be posted new picts of my grow in a few, when flowering will start...

Bozga> Bubblicious was stone, with purple taste
Cindy is really one of my favorite in taste, sweet, kinda strange like cinnamon
SourJack is a lot like SourDiesel, Sour pheno, i got the report link in my signature..

Agent 09

wow, inspiring pics you have there titoon29, I never knew weed could look so good. Your care and skills defiantly show. That nevelles haze pic of the bud looked develish, looks real potent.

I just picked up some bubblicious along with a couple others, was that a cut or were they started from seed? I might have to PM ya about the bubble if you don't mind, I'm a newb and your pics just look so great. Great job with all the buds enjoyed looking at your pics. :joint:

Very nice Plants! All of them look great, i actually got some sourjack from GSA that i haven't started yet. They look mighty tasty.

titoon29

Veteran
Thanks everybody!

Agent09> Bubblicious were from seeds, good smoke but nothing related to the real Bubble from Serious, purple taste, and really stone... If you want the real bubble gum go for Serious' or WhiteLabel.

SweetIndica> I've got a lot of Friend who were impressed by the SourJack, really healthy strain, with 2 phenos, both great, one diesel which smell and taste like my sourdiesel sour pheno, the other one jack, both have a strong high/stone effect.

titoon29

Veteran
Thank you Blowfish, these buds look awesome !
Too bad we can't easily get some Elite Clones or Elite Clones Buds in Europe, i really would have test the Banana Kush, the bubba pre98, the JDog kush....
Picts from my new grow will be coming soon !

titoon29

Veteran
Thx Jimbroker, she was my favorite at this time...

Hi Sammet

I'm currently running some
Sour Diesel IBL, Black Domina, Warlock, JackHerer, Blue Moonshine
Some picts will come soon, i'm at week 9 of flowering.