Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 chemdawg

Well here are some shots of the infamous (sp) 91 chem

I cut it a tad early do to a plethera of reasons. Yield is low and these plant were a bit sressed but it the real deal chem from back in the day. Please dont question the cut!!! This is it trust me

JB wonkanobe

Hey Bro, I hate to tell you but that is Definately NOT the real deal 91 Chemdog...
    Syke...LOL..Just Kidden Bro....That Chemdog Looks Bomb as Hell...Have you got to sample her yet?????..Great Job Bro...~ogr
    All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only!

Some of my work...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136866

Comment

Looks great as always JB. Which of the Chems is your favorite if you dont mind me asking? The Chem D, the 91 cut, or the Chem #4? Inquiry minds would like to know!

Comment

Comment

thanks for putting up pics brother! i believe you, lol.

Comment

now thats the butter knuckle. nice work.

Comment

siiick bro...throw up a pic of that gnarly kush plant (bubba?) if you can...

did you keep a clone, or are you gonna reveg?

even with the low yield....sure is some crucial DANK!!

Comment

Beautiful pics!!
                Damn!!! I gotta get me some of those!
                Redneck Hooligan

"Don't regret the rules I broke...when I die, bury me in smoke." - Down

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"Like most of the others, I was a seeker, a mover, a malcontent and at times a stupid hell-raiser. I was never idle long enough to do much thinking, but I felt somehow that my instincts were right. I shared a vagrant optimism that some of us were making real progress, that we had taken an honest road, and that the best of us would inevitably make it over the top. At the same time, I shared a dark suspicion that the life we were leading was a lost cause, that we were all actors, kidding ourselves along on a senseless odyssey. It was the tension between these two poles- a restless idealism on one hand and a sense of impending doom on the other- that kept me going" - Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

Comment

I dont really smoke weed anymore. So the all fuck me so up when I do burn. I smoke at a DSO show a few weeks ago and it was like I was on acid.

they are all so close its kinda like splitting hairs.

I will throw some more shots of some chems in the next days

Comment

hell yea...nice shots

the smoke of legend makes an appearence
                    thanks for postin em up

dso rocks

mj

Comment

here is hte last batch I just went nutz with the cam trying to get the good shot.

yeah I just saw dso for the first time in sf a few weeks ago good time for sure

this is the first real run of 91 I have done since I mailed the package in 91 lol.

them chem in 91 by the way was a little wet and slighty squished- wich can imho make a good look in a bag when its super resiny. the standerds sure have changed
                      thes nugz went about 58 days

Comment

Damn!! That looks like pure THC!. Very nice. I'm sure you'll have it dialed in next time, but god damn!, I can only imagine what it looks like at full potential.

Glad to know that Jerry Garcia was able to smoke some of that for a couple years. Probably the best around back then. And now,lol

I'm not real sure on the sour diesel genes, but the leaves look kinda similar.

Yo Jdog, here it is bro.. I know you were askin around if anyone had pics.

Comment

They look dank my man nice pics...
                          -=Salt Free=-

Comment

good to see you back around JB, great shots.

guerilla

Comment

i dunno.. without a DNA test and 42 pages of forum arguments i wont believe it.

looks damn fantastic man...

i wish i was smokin on this in 91, or hell, now....

Comment

Working...
                              X