What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91 chemdawg

W

wonkanobe

Well here are some shots of the infamous (sp) 91 chem

I cut it a tad early do to a plethera of reasons. Yield is low and these plant were a bit sressed but it the real deal chem from back in the day. Please dont question the cut!!! This is it trust me

JB wonkanobe

Breezy420

Looks great as always JB. Which of the Chems is your favorite if you dont mind me asking? The Chem D, the 91 cut, or the Chem #4? Inquiry minds would like to know!

G

siiick bro...throw up a pic of that gnarly kush plant (bubba?) if you can...

did you keep a clone, or are you gonna reveg?

even with the low yield....sure is some crucial DANK!!

W

wonkanobe

I dont really smoke weed anymore. So the all fuck me so up when I do burn. I smoke at a DSO show a few weeks ago and it was like I was on acid.

they are all so close its kinda like splitting hairs.

I will throw some more shots of some chems in the next days

mtnjohn

Veteran
hell yea...nice shots

the smoke of legend makes an appearence
thanks for postin em up

dso rocks

mj

W

wonkanobe

here is hte last batch I just went nutz with the cam trying to get the good shot.

yeah I just saw dso for the first time in sf a few weeks ago good time for sure

this is the first real run of 91 I have done since I mailed the package in 91 lol.

them chem in 91 by the way was a little wet and slighty squished- wich can imho make a good look in a bag when its super resiny. the standerds sure have changed
thes nugz went about 58 days

G

gratefuldawg

Damn!! That looks like pure THC!. Very nice. I'm sure you'll have it dialed in next time, but god damn!, I can only imagine what it looks like at full potential.

Glad to know that Jerry Garcia was able to smoke some of that for a couple years. Probably the best around back then. And now,lol

I'm not real sure on the sour diesel genes, but the leaves look kinda similar.

Yo Jdog, here it is bro.. I know you were askin around if anyone had pics.

stretchpup

i dunno.. without a DNA test and 42 pages of forum arguments i wont believe it.

looks damn fantastic man...

i wish i was smokin on this in 91, or hell, now....

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
wonkanobe said:
Well here are some shots of the infamous (sp) 91 chem

I cut it a tad early do to a plethera of reasons. Yield is low and these plant were a bit sressed but it the real deal chem from back in the day. Please dont question the cut!!! This is it trust me

JB wonkanobe

I can't just take your word for it :joint: I might have to sample some in order to be sure it is the real 91 chems:D...

They look lovely I brethren... JAH Bless

G

and yet noone says og could come from this plant. bs is say killer pics jb killer.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Thanks JB, I needed to see those pics. And hear that all them chemdawgs are close in potency.

Well Myster X, one person is saying it. lol

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks for that.
This helps me alot.
Nice pic's by the way.
Looks killer.

Could you fill us in on the stretch during flower and the way it grows.
Is it a bushy plant or are the branches close to the stock like Kush?
It's hard to tell in the pic's.
But thanks again for sharing.
I'm loving those pic's.Got my 91 chem vegging!

Last edited: