What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Creme

mojojojo

hey bro real glad to see ya postin i really missed your stuff.
popped a deep chunk x cc x dc or something a few days ago made me think of
you glad yer back

Dr. G

is this the strawberry cream thats sold at that other site? i got a pack and i reallly wanna pop it now i got it a few mths ago is it still the same?

G

mojojojo said:
hey bro real glad to see ya postin i really missed your stuff.
popped a deep chunk x cc x dc or something a few days ago made me think of
you glad yer back

hehe, Hola mojo, how ya been, yep been awhile since seein ya around. hows that diesel kush line commin along?

think those were CC X DC beans bro. grow as the DC goes, slow and small. tasty rock hard nuggets as ya know.

take care

mojojojo

yeah the past year been rough for me w/ personal problems so i didnt really concentrate
on breeding but just trying to keep my cool.
now things are back on track to run population in bout a month ill get back to it.

yeah i was thinking pine tar kush x deep chunk x deep chunk so its still 75% right.
love them chunks but hate dealing with the leaves. :)
btw ended up keeping sfv and #4 and d awsome!

G

mojojojo said:
btw ended up keeping sfv and #4 and d awsome!

glad to hear your back on track, and back online.

still have the SFV and chem4 myself, the D i didnt care for to much, outcrossed the cut and let it go. prolly still around here somewhere.

lok forward to seein ya around more bro

G

pirate cant comment on the smoke of the BX2 plants, but they are keepin with the overall strawberry aromas, not quite as strong as the cut itself. only have 3 of the seven females close to finishin, 1 plant has a week left for a 9 wk finish, 2 others 2 weeks, and the other four are all in flower.

i been smokin the big yielder, last week at 7 weeks, and this week at 8, and it doesnt have the initial head of the screme, does have a heavier body stone. hopefully the head comes around by finish, but ya know how the big yielders go, usually not that potent.

i was real happy with the BX1, and hope to see the same or better in the BX2.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hey brother,,your baby was a hit across the pond!
Talk with you later.............CC

HookaHittaH

Hey guys I just stumbled upon this thread. :wave: I have one of my favorite strains that was acquired from a CA Med Grower about 2 years ago, seems to be very similar to these SC I've seen pics of in this thread. The grower I got the cut from didn't know the name of the strain but said he thought it was called "Purple Cream". :chin: After much searching I have not found any real info on a PC strain. I know when my cut is grown and finished the buds have a sweet almost berry taste/ scent. :yes: She puts on a lot of trichs as well. I don't have any recent pics of her besides from last years outdoor season. The mother of the so called Purple Cream was being neglected and has recently been nursed back to health. Ill get some pics when i can of the mother so you guys can tell me what you think.

This is her outdoor 07

:joint:

G

capt, thanks for your input from the 420, was really appreciated, good to hear that it showed well. that was really cool ya had some over there.

bud shot from the plant im token, a 8wk sprig, this ams wake and bake.

for sure has improved over last weeks sampler, bit of a jaw crusher right off. should be just right next week:D

G

hooka, back at the beginnin of this seedline, many cuts from many different females have mysteriously made there way around the world. i had one generation i did where 20 somethin females run off.

that plant could very well be a early Strawberry Cough plant, looks very much like a outdoor SC that are grown here. there are plants in the seedline that will purple in many different shades outdoors, most are due to chilly temps. not many straight up purples in the seedline.

then again that plant could be anything:D
edit; also i do believe there is a Purple Cream cut around as well.

Last edited:

HookaHittaH

Thanks for the quick response Expat. I agree that it is similar to Strawberry cough. The leaf structure is very similar. However it doesn't stretch out like Strawberry cough does. When in bud it doesn't stretch to much and onset time is short. It seems to be Sativa dom. in structure but flowers like its Indica Dom. I have a pic of an outdoor Strawberry cough that was grown last year as well this plant was planted at the same time as the "PC" but was about 4.5 -5 feet tall. Thanks for the input though.

Heres the Strawberry Cough Outdoor 07

IC froze up right when I was posting this. Thats why you always copy before trying to post. haha

G

some shots of a few BX2 plants at 4wks..........

this is 1 of 2 plants that topped themselves at sprout. still produced a main cola. plant also is most definitly a SCreme phenotype, grows and smells very much like mamma.

this one is the stretchiest of the bunch, almost 3 times her startin flower size.

last of the flowerin females

last 2 plants in flower were both males, heres a shot of the last one, as its the other plant that had topped itself as a sprout.

Last edited:
G

few shots of the best plant of the first 3 to hit flower, shes at 9wks and ready to chop, lunker buds on this plant

pic of the SCreme cut, took the top half, and let the bottom go to ripen a GF outcross.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all, freshen up this thread, here’s the latest batch, they are in flower now, 10 days in.

You can see one plant there struggling with nutes, this plant has had problems in FFOF since day one, as a seedling it had burnt tips.

Current batch is the F9, many years working with this line, basically a life’s work. I used a dual sex male this go back to the kushman cut to freshen up the line. Which would be the 3rd bx, first to the kushman cut.

The first 2bxs were done with exceptional plants from previous generations. This line is my baby and very happy to see how tight the population is, 50/50 m/f ratio in this 20 batch.

Thanks for checkin in

Attachments

• 94CA25EB-E800-4129-A6BF-22520CA07890.jpg
    94CA25EB-E800-4129-A6BF-22520CA07890.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 35501D58-3712-4F15-B5F0-DF3B103DA6FB.jpg
    35501D58-3712-4F15-B5F0-DF3B103DA6FB.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 00B54532-4408-4D07-B96C-5A319DB6E3F5.jpg
    00B54532-4408-4D07-B96C-5A319DB6E3F5.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 30

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant is a male I’m keeping from this run, he is prolly the rankest male I’ve found in all the grows I’ve done with this line. Very sweet strawberry aromas. He’s gonna do some work down the road.

Still need to grow more for the next gen, like to look at 40 more before the F10.

All plants have been cloned, kept 4 males from this go that conform to my ideal.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 431E3582-7D98-427F-96CF-C1FCF6615DDE.jpg
    431E3582-7D98-427F-96CF-C1FCF6615DDE.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 24
  • 95966683-592A-4422-833B-4D035FCAD524.jpg
    95966683-592A-4422-833B-4D035FCAD524.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 28

vanilla dutch

Is there haze in this strain.the reason i ask is i had an ounce of new york haze that after curing further for 74 days in a plastic bag inside a mason jar it had a very strawberry smell to the buds instead of the normal hazey damp basement smell.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is there haze in this strain.the reason i ask is i had an ounce of new york haze that after curing further for 74 days in a plastic bag inside a mason jar it had a very strawberry smell to the buds instead of the normal hazey damp basement smell.

StrawberryCough, the Kyle Kushman cut, is a afghani x haze to the best of my knowledge. This line originates from KKSC S1s. There definitly is some type of sativa in the mix.

i made a line called StrawberryHill, (PHaze x SCremeBX1) x (SCremeBX1 x PHaze), the Purple Haze plants came outta TomHills Haze offering. As far as someone already having grown um, and offering for sale, I doubt it, as till recently only friends had seed.

Here are some pics of the StrawberryCreme Gen9 currently in flower. In Gen8 I found a dual sex male, as I had never seen or used one in the past, I decided to give him a go. He thru heavy sativa traits, which I didn’t expect, large long spears which at week9, are still building bud. The bud is of medium density. Did a 20 bean run to see what he produced. 10% strawberry up front, some should cure to the SB. These have been at meduser site for close to a year now. So maybe who knows, I’ve seen finishing pics from other growers, so I know it’s been grown and around.

Attachments

• photo2040344.jpg
    photo2040344.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2040351.jpg
    photo2040351.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2040349.jpg
    photo2040349.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2040350.jpg
    photo2040350.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2040348.jpg
    photo2040348.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2040347.jpg
    photo2040347.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2040346.jpg
    photo2040346.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2040345.jpg
    photo2040345.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2040352.jpg
    photo2040352.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 19
  • photo2040353.jpg
    photo2040353.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2040354.jpg
    photo2040354.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2040355.jpg
    photo2040355.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 18

bloyd

Veteran
Hey cbf. I picked up some packs of this from meduser. Have you noticed any intersex or altered m/f ratios in the current gen from the dual sex male? What kinds of smells outside if the strawberry are you finding? The bud structure looks looser and larger than I remember from when I previously ran them. Looking forward to have some screme back in my life. Thanks

Last edited: