What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Purple Passion beauty..

ManyManySpliffs

Here are pics of my Purple Passion.. She's from bagseed, but I've taken well care of her. She has a deep fruity smell and exquisuite purple fan leaves. I actually have 3 purple phenos growing, but the other two don't have purple fan leaves only purple calyxes.

Purple Passion bottom right along with three of my other ladies in the background.

Last edited:

Esskie

Nice lookin plants there man,
I particularly like purple & blue strains, had a 1/2oz of Purple Passion a month or two back.

Your 2nd & 3rd pics are a bit blurred so I guess you'd been tokin when you took em yeah? lol.

Be sure an give em a nice slooow dry & decent cure and you'll be well rewarded :canabis: .

Nize! :kewlpics:

Regards, Esskie

ManyManySpliffs

Esskie said:
Nice lookin plants there man,

Nize! :kewlpics:

Regards, Esskie

Thanks for the compliment. I now have four confirmed Purple Phenos and 2 that aren't sure if there gonna turn. Pics of them to come soon. As for the blurr pics, thats my camera. I can't get it any sharper, especially for macros. I bought a HP Photosmart M525 for $99, I'm guessing I shoulda spent alittle more for a better quality digital. Until that time, this will have to do.

Here are some new pics 2 of my Purple Beauties..

Well, those are all for now. Will take pics of all 4 for next time, plus the harvest is right around the corner. Weather getting alittle too chilly.

Esskie

Good news on the 4 purple phenotypes my friend,
I'm not sure what exactly it is but I love to see/toke a nice 'purple' or 'blue' strain. Think there's a pic of an afghan I had indoors last year that had really purple coloured bud?, not the leaf though, only the bud was purple - weird?.

Those pics in your last post really show the sativa in the strain huh?!, I mean the slender fans, especially in the first pic.

I'd love to stick a sat or sat-dom strain outside but living in Scotland means having to stick to the more indica types in order for em to finish in time. I still have a couple of HashPlants out atm & that's us almost kickin November so I can honestly say that I can forget the sats other than indoors.

I know exactly what you mean about the camera btw, I use a Fuji FinePix1400 which is pretty old but it's one of the few I've tried that doesn't produce an orange blur under HPS lighting. It's got tape on it to hold the battery compartment closed & has seen better days but it works for me. Taking shots with macro can be a nitemare, you're not alone buddy, suppose it really requires a tripod to hold the camera absolutely steady but we get by :)

Be interesting to know what your dried yield is like so I'll keep an eye on your thread for updates.

Best Regards & many fruitful harvests,
Esskie