What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Dear P.O.T.M members that it may concern.

P.O.T.M is back, but needs slight attention regarding image uploads. A good chunk of members are having difficulties uploading images for P.O.T.M. :yummy:

I am replying about Bmac1 directions in their post (see link) #1 P.O.T.M nominations - February 2021 for P.O.T.M nominations - February 2021 https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...021#post379991.

When posting a message for P.O.T.M nominations Bmac1 said, "
".
I am advised this method of uploading images is not working; and the majority of image-upload-servers do not display on ICmag. However, an ICmag image uploader is already working, and just needs the instructions tweeking in HELP. Please help everyone, to get things like P.O.T.M going again. :yummy:

Image sharing is blocked (on Forums) by servers because FREE image-uploading and sharing has considerable commercial value. Images can take up considerable disc space, especially in the scenario where clandestine website-builders add image after image to their websites amounting to large blocks of data.

Now, about uploading pics. I had trouble with this for a while. (I might again after telling you this, heh.) But if we people don't help the guys with their P.O.T.M pics, then there wouldn't be any point in being here. I can tell you first thing, that I am a very big fan of P.O.T.M. In my opinion ICmag was founded on it. It is a great service, and source of entertainment. When I first started using the site, I always used my links to find P.O.T.M pics. There doesn't seem to be so many of these pics around at the moment. I guess it's our fault we let this slide.

Anyway, what I have for you, can be described by images I made from screen caps, and which might be a bit complicated for members. I would therefore like to suggest this information is added to HELP, here: https://www.icmag.com/help#content_o...content_photo s

If this method of uploading pics is ok by website support, please added to HELP instructions for CREATING CONTENT, and, SHARING IMAGES, especially for the benefit of P.O.T.M.

Here are the instructions for CREATING CONTENT, and, SHARING IMAGES.

1. Click the ADD IMAGE button.

2. Click the Upload tab.

3. Browse for a file (on your computer).

4. Press the 'SEND IT TO THE SERVER' button. DO NOT press OK. (You will be diverted back to the IMAGE PROPERTIES dialogue box automatically.)

5. (Notice the file has now been added.)

6. Press OK.

You may also find it helpful to read the instructions regarding image uploads from HELP. Incidentally, you have to click the dropdown-box marked CREATING CONTENT, to find SHARING IMAGES; so finding this section is more than challenging.

Here is an image of CREATING CONTENT, especially, SHARING IMAGES:

I would therefore like to suggest this information is added to HELP, on this page here: https://www.icmag.com/help#content_o...content_photo s

kro-magnon

Veteran
Wedding Cake

WOW man that's beautiful, nice swollen calixes and crazy amount of resin, I like that and I better understand the hype around this cut. What does it smell like? And how is the high?
You did a good job with her, is it the original clone or a seed version?

Bmac1

Veteran
WOW man that's beautiful, nice swollen calixes and crazy amount of resin, I like that and I better understand the hype around this cut. What does it smell like? And how is the high?
You did a good job with her, is it the original clone or a seed version?

This one came to me as the JBeezy cut and she sure is frosty. This is my second run and I am still dialing. This time I think I defoliated too often and it has cost me weight as she hasn't quite filled in yet. Dense, golfball nugs though. Another run or two and she should be set.

She smells kushy, gassy, creamy with a feint almost lemon cream type scent. Smoke is a nice inidca stone.