What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Short veg time means not enough time to develop ready to flower. That's why the nodes stayed side by side!
This plant only got 3 weeks veg and was the same.
I've just harvested plants that were planted straight into flower as clones and ended up waist tall bushes with arm length colas, wedding cake parentage, as well as plants halfway into flower that are like 5foot tall stacked with tight nodes almost single cola plants. Different genetics. We veg at a max 2 weeks here commercial cropping and I hardly ever see that side by side node unless as said common from seed. Veg time I do not think has any bearing on that. :)I'll take a pic of them for the thread just now as they are pretty frosty..

Flower9.jpg Flower2.jpg Flower3.jpg

Above, plants on right had 10-14 day veg, plants on the left were planted straight into flower! Plants on right are 6-7 weeks in and plants on left are 3-4 weeks into flower. The clones straight into flower would have been planted into a situation with watering steering to tell to produce biomass, where as the plants with a veg would have vegged under a more generative steering and biomass steering once moved across into this area to flower. Plants below got transplanted from clone into flower and are 5 foot tall with normal alternating nodes. Plants though are free from any viral diseases so have incredible vigor and uniformity.

Flower4.jpg Flower5.jpg Flower6.jpg Flower7.jpg Flower8.jpg

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I didn’t grow these. They were grown by No Mids Seattle. I bought these buds from a dispensary. Just stellar. Amazing nug structure. Super gassy terps. Amazing highs. Some of the best stuff I’ve ever smoked honestly. Hats off to these growers.

Giggle gas
6958FB0C-CF9C-4222-80FD-FFC597C1F6BE.jpeg
2431C0AD-432F-4295-AA18-6EE8E3D9B6B6.jpeg

Gas Guzzler
EFD6D888-5C0F-4623-AB2D-DF0B006C6454.jpeg
B81E25BA-FFE3-4DFB-B7EE-076C7B82A9EA.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All siblings. #100 doesn't look like she will make the cut. She has a shaggy expression, Quality traits are lacking, and Has a much longer flowering time vs her siblings. I'll let her finish flowering just to see if I'm correct. She reminds me of a THH pheno big time. #26, #25, #99 are all awesome.
DSCN0942.JPG

DSCN0938.JPG

DSCN0940.JPG

DSCN0936.JPG

DSCN0935.JPG

DSCN0954.JPG

DSCN0955.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
This is a cross I accidentally made lol...

Chimera#3s1 x Bling Blaow.
View attachment 18986698 View attachment 18986699 View attachment 18986701 View attachment 18986702
Accidental crosses can be stellar, I had several seeds made by accident in my last run and most were better than the freebees grown at the same time. The Rocky Melon x Platinum Terple were so good I'm running a clone in my current grow. And many legendary strains came from bag seeds
And please to all posters of this thread, it's really better when the pictures are identified by the strain name.

Last edited:

ebbnflowr

Accidental crosses can be stellar, I had several seeds made by accident in my last run and most were better than the freebees grown at the same time. The Rocky Melon x Platinum Terple were so good I'm running a clone in my current grow. And many legendary strains came from bag seeds
And please to all posters of this thread, it's really better when the pictures are identified by the strain name.
Hell yeah that was the first time I've grown anything from a seed I've produced! Super fun and I felt more invested or attached to those 2 plants haha. I'll have to mash my favorite cuts together at some point and hunt through them.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Nope, but I'll check them out. I just had a couple of big plants in the desert and someone slipped a couple nanners in the night. I know lil mob star is a 3x cross of MOB, Fire99 auto, and sensi star. I was actually growing all three of those separately that year before discovering the cross online, it made me giggle.