What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Artistick Seeds

Bruce Banner from Dark Horse, during the grow and final product

Attachments

• brucebanner.jpg
    brucebanner.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • brucebannerbud.jpg
    brucebannerbud.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 48

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey Boo, Didn't you have a run that lacked tric's lately? I thi9nk I remember correctly.

This bud certainly doesn't lack in any way. Looks delicious.

Was it grown under the same light setup you had an issue with?
Yessir, you remember correctly…same light, cooling, and ventilation I’m using now and zero trichs… that was the first time in 24 years of me growing that I’ve ever seen that. I am firmly convinced it’s a product I used to help get the taste up on the plants called termpinator… i’ve always had nice flowers, but that grow just frustrated me to no end and I should’ve pulled the plug long ago. I’ve got five plants in there and four of them are extremely nice. I grow pretty good weed in that run before this was just an embarrassment. I agree about this flower, it checks off every box in the book and it’s greatest attribute is to render you unconscious and that’s exactly what I want…

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18717639strawberry rain #4

View media item 18717638randy
View media item 18717637
View media item 18717636these 2 the same randotron

View media item 18717635randy
View media item 18717634randy
View media item 18717633chi2own#2 burned tf outtta this thing early in flower. leaves never recovered but its still going. smells loudly of lemons. capital L. Loudly Lemon
View media item 18717632randotron
View media item 18717631DJ's Choice not DJShort...my friend DJ...picked a seed from my collection...this was his choice lol...
View media item 18717630strawberry rain#3

All the randotron is a test pop of 20 seeds from like 3-4 plants. either strawberry rain #3/#4 s16b#2 and maybe...chitown#1 all dusted with one of my males. so far either everything was improved in the cross or theres hardly any strawberry#3 offspring. only seen one so far with those lil tiny buds all over.

kro-magnon

Veteran
View media item 18717639strawberry rain #4

View media item 18717638randy
View media item 18717637
View media item 18717636these 2 the same randotron

View media item 18717635randy
View media item 18717634randy
View media item 18717633chi2own#2 burned tf outtta this thing early in flower. leaves never recovered but its still going. smells loudly of lemons. capital L. Loudly Lemon
View media item 18717632randotron
View media item 18717631DJ's Choice not DJShort...my friend DJ...picked a seed from my collection...this was his choice lol...
View media item 18717630strawberry rain#3

All the randotron is a test pop of 20 seeds from like 3-4 plants. either strawberry rain #3/#4 s16b#2 and maybe...chitown#1 all dusted with one of my males. so far either everything was improved in the cross or theres hardly any strawberry#3 offspring. only seen one so far with those lil tiny buds all over.
I had a plant with some of the tiniest buds I've ever had but she had such a powerful smell and high that I decided to run her again and make some seeds with her to improve her yield and hopefully save some of her best traits.