What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Banana

SoulMachete

Veteran
Hail all, feast your eyes on this beautiful specimen....this is strawberry banana from reserva prevada...this cut has won a handful of cups ( whatever that means! Lol...) and I'm blessed to have her on my menu. Straight strawberry banana flavor and aroma to the core and her concentrate yields are no joke. Hope you enjoy the pics. Peace and good vibes to all.....

nickman

Veteran
Hey soul, I just finished a grow with three Strawberry Banana Cream's in it ...they're from Karma Genetics... It was some kind of Collaboration with Reserva Privada or something...

Anyway, the SBC that I grew all look very similar to your photos... The Strawberry Banana must be Dominant in the cross... They are still hanging to dry now... But just like you said, they are very pretty plants to look at while they are growing... All three had a main bud that was pretty big and long... That's one thing that I noticed about this cross was that the buds are elongated...
I have some pics but I won't post them here without your permission first... I just think they look really similar to your pics...
Your pics on the other hand are outstanding...!!!... Very very nice work my friend...!!!...

You could always just go to my album to check out my pics of the cross too... If u didn't want me to post any here... No biggie...!!!...

SoulMachete

Veteran
Thank you nickman. I forgot to credit my buddy trichomi pistillo for the actual photo. Although this specimen is mine...you can find his work on a famous pic sharing app....please post your pics here I'm sure we all would love to see them. Pretty much anybody holding pics of anything strawberry banana wanna post up in here is welcome. She is wonderful genetics. This cut was hunted by a friend from a couple packs. None of the other phenos were close to this one in flavor. I'm messing around with gummy bears from elemental seeds which has the SB in it and I got one pheno that looks very much like this one but doesn't come close in flavor..

As far as flavor...for more strawberry take her early...around 52-56 days....go longer for more banana and more narcotic high....

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Awesome pheno SoulMachete :tiphat: I have a Strawberry LSD I made with Bog's stuff that has the same leaves as your SSK pheno :D And her sister looks sorta like your strawberry banana.

picture.php

picture.php

I know you said share your strawberry banana's but #strawberrylife @yolo :p