What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowcap

Relentless

Veteran
that old school clone from humboldt. if u know it, u know the smell :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snowcap.jpg
    Snowcap.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 43
S

stix~

ooh yeeeah snowcap ....

a little more creative smell description can go a long way!!! for those of us that haven't smelled her before ...

Last edited:

Relentless

Veteran
haha. to be honest Im not the best with describing cannabis aromas, but growers in humboldt pumped out big volume of her before blue dream. it spread around the US to a lot of different places.. has that distinct aroma.. many know her.. mainly she reaks of lemon and pine, pretty complex but very distinct. very heavy yielder. nice high, drastically differs depending on when you take it.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Really nice crop. You did a cross of Snowcap with some White,
how did that turn out?

Would love to get my nose around some of those buds.

Endur

Veteran
Dam, Relentless

Seems like we are on the same strain agenda....lol

I just acquired the Nor Cal 'Sno Cap' cut, to do a little pollen chucking.

I have seen finished indoor and outdoor flowers, and your are right, it definitely has that distinct smell....like a very strong Durban smell...

Huge yield Outdoor!

My plan is, since I haven't been able to acquire a Legit Durban cutting, I'm going to hit the Sno Cap clone to my (Male) GDP....and see if I can find something very close to the Cherry Pie, in seed form.

Might be even better, because I think, (me personally) the sno cap smells/looks better then the Durban I have seen.

Looking fire, Relentless....

Peace
Endur

Relentless

Veteran
thanks everyone.

yup, endur we have been ont he same agenda for quite some time haha.
not sur eif this si the same though. from what i understand snocap and snowcap with a w are diff.. snowcap supposedly is an unknown haze cross, possibly from a sensi mixed seed bag? def originated in humboldt. deep pine and lemon aroma. heavy heavy yield. def no gdp or cp in this one.
i remm sub worked with snocap, and i tlked to him about ti in depth compared to the snowcap clone.

Starduster

After a few years of searching, the infamous, clone-only Fort Bragg SnoCap has been resurrected.

Several years ago before loosing her, I pollenated her with another local award-winning variety with a similar profile. Now that she is back, I look forward to continuing the project. Although many people are not fans of her sweet menthol flavor profile, during her previous run years ago we noticed an unusual characteristic never seen in any other varietal. Hopefully, it was not an observational anomaly.
🧐🌱

AntidoteMan

I got a pack from hempdepot.ca? Or a similar site... I've been hearing about it for years and paid good money, but i have so many other seeds I may never grow it... sad

Latest posts

Latest posts