What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
have some Family Vault Purple finishing up now outdoors southern Sierras...........smell like sour grape skins.......made F2's from a very nice male found in lot...........

ganj on...........

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Here is my BLR pictured from 8/23. It's starting to stack now compared to this picture :yes:

picture.php

Really looking forward to this one after hearing the descriptions of it.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Irene Bx1 x Black Lime f3 - yes please!!! Sounds like a killer indica combo!

dank.Frank

no frank , i have nicer on the go pollinating in a week actually . just waiting for more pistils to maximise seed ,

i have a purple long valley royal kush (garberville purple kush leaning ) x hitting it with black lime also hitting headbangers with black lime . they will be special .

the headbanger such a gorgeous plant , get some stability in structure i,ll be super happy , going with a very sturdy male .

@who dat , you still got that thing , lol just jokes my friend ...... your going to love it , the indica ones carry heavy lime fuel terpz . i have like 20 small blr just about finished fully seeded with all sorts nice combo,s . we,ll have to get you onto the sativa leaning pheno,s :)

its a shit pic , but heres the long valley royal , only one out of 25 to purple
picture.php

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I guess I have a lot of Aficionado growing now also.:biggrin: I have 2 cuts of BL from harborside, 1 from Darkheart nursery and the other from I forgot. 1 is supposed to be from the cup winner pheno. Also found 2 females from Beanz BL#1. From harborside I also got a cut of Chem Dawg SP growing. My LVRK seeds I popped turned out to be males, prolly try again soon. In bloom I have some BL X Locktite and Malawi X BL, all them fuckers look premium:tiphat:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Thanks BB......the first pheno I harvested was more spyrock blueberry and done first week of Aug........this variety shows outdoors to finish quickly........

F2's with a very nice branchy vigorous male..............

ganj on...........

BlackBart

Veteran
Dam she's a quick Bitch BF and looking mighty sexy .
Did you purposely keep her small or is that the way she grows ?

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Lil' of both Bart and thanks for stopping by...................the male used showed tight internode spacing, very branchy and much vigor in comparison to females.........but I have flowers drying as of today which is ok as well.............

Cheers amigo........!

ganj on.....................

Morcheeba*

Veteran
got bud,

who dat is will have to chime in but its my guess it will keep the soil from drying too fast at the top where the soil microbes are, maybe pest control or nitrogen fixing depending upon whats planted.

peace

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the thought behind the other plants in the planter with the herb? Pest control?

got bud,

who dat is will have to chime in but its my guess it will keep the soil from drying too fast at the top where the soil microbes are, maybe pest control or nitrogen fixing depending upon whats planted.

Morcheeba got it right :yes: Nitrogen fixing, water retention, plus the symbiotic relationships with the different crops and cannabis in the rootzone. I used the 12 seed cover crop blend from build a soil although I would only recommend that particular blend for outdoor plants. There are several viney legumes in there that require careful chop and drop action indoors.

peace

or he has pet rabbits ,

I haven't had to trim it down as much for the deer coming through and snacking. No rabbits at that height though, that would be a site. :laughing:

D3pthCharg3

I guess I have a lot of Aficionado growing now also.:biggrin: I have 2 cuts of BL from harborside, 1 from Darkheart nursery and the other from I forgot. 1 is supposed to be from the cup winner pheno. Also found 2 females from Beanz BL#1. From harborside I also got a cut of Chem Dawg SP growing. My LVRK seeds I popped turned out to be males, prolly try again soon. In bloom I have some BL X Locktite and Malawi X BL, all them fuckers look premium:tiphat:

Dannnng...Nice lineup....Do you happen to have any pic of thr BLR x Locktite? I have a couple of these babies. I'd love to see what I have to look forward to...