What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
aficionado defunct this year or what?

no new stock except those 2 ridiculously overpriced stock; and no seeds anywhere...

They make limited stock each year. It don't last long. Now ya gotta wait for the end of the next growing season.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yep you won't get any these strains again , unless you happened to know someone that makes seeds . pml

trippn

i mean this year the only new thing they released was the skywalker kush and the "special" lvrk. did they release the creme brulee? the previous year they had about 5 different strains or so sold all over the place at few locations; and now i cant find any stock ( new or old ) anywhere. i had my lvrk seeds by this time last year i believe

2dawgstar

i mean this year the only new thing they released was the skywalker kush and the "special" lvrk. did they release the creme brulee? the previous year they had about 5 different strains or so sold all over the place at few locations; and now i cant find any stock ( new or old ) anywhere. i had my lvrk seeds by this time last year i believe

They did release the creme brulee at wonderland nurseries. Dont know if its still available. Its some straight put you down for the count type shit. Heavy medication and it really taste just like creme brulee.

30years

Not to my knowledge. We moved every pack they gave us and they are done and out for the season. We released the black lime reserve 5 clone this year to the public.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Is the company done?

nope , i,m talking about the strains , limited release . once there gone there gone . e.g black lime reserve seed packs . so unless you know someone who made beans you can't buy them ever again .

Lime Green

I have the BLR clone that has been circulating as of late. I realize I'm late to this party, but I want to add my two cents that this girl is the star of both the veg and flower rooms respectively. It's not just "growthy" like an OG let's say, it's a more refined grower, putting it's energy in all the right places. I'm not tied into Aficionado in any way, but a big hats off to Aficionado, and respect and honor to Ras Truth. What a lasting legacy he left in this very special strain. I will not balk at buying any of the other offerings from Aficionado in the future, like I did with a LVRK pack I watched sit for months.

NORCAL707

I have in clone form; Black Lime Reserve (#5), In The Pines, Chemdawg Special Reserve, and Oil Spill

BLR#5: From Wonderland Nursery
-Supposedly the real "limey" pheno

In The Pines: From Artifact Nursery
-Not "officially/directly" from Aficionado. They do claim the supplier says it is in fact from aficionado seed stock, and its the emerald cup pheno. Only one way to find out.

CDSR: From Artifact Nursery
-They said this cut was obtained directly from Aficionado. Hoping its the emerald cup pheno.

Oil Spill: From Wonderland Nursery.
-Literally acquired yesterday. XXX OG x Royal Kush. Extremely rare. I don't think this was ever released as a seed and Wonderland was simply gifted a couple of trays. We were lucky enough to acquire the last two. They describe it as jet fuel, candied lemon, diesel and sweet skunk spray. Which is EXACTLY what I am looking for in an OG.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

lots of aficionado clones being released , wow .........

very josey ,

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have had blr clones in the shop for a while now....no one seems to really want any or know anything about em up here hehehe

NORCAL707

Great thread BTW. I remember seeing it a long time ago and getting more motivation to hunt down the rare genetics.

I have two clones of each strain which will serve as mothers.

We still have to buy for one more round, but we will be totally self sufficient in the near future.

Good news and bad news...

For the BLR and Oil Spill, we will have to wait until next go around to see the potential.

Good news, Artifact has more cuts of the CDSR and In The Pines ready to go, so we are going to run one light of each. We will also be running their Blue Dragon. (We have three lights)

The round after that will be BLR, Oil Spill, and the third light will depend on what we like most out of the CDSR, In The Pines and Blue Dragon.

NORCAL707

Well, I don't know about "a lot". The Oil Spill was extremely limited, and I think the BLR was just about the same.

In The Pines and CDSR, yes. Those are easy to acquire. But hey, factor in the don't knows and the other people who aren't willing to drive to Mendo/Humboldt counties.

Tynehead Tom

can't wait till fall , I am sitting on beans of two crosses with black lime reserve as the father.
one from baked beanz server drop, lucky charms x black lime , the other is chocolate trip xblack lime which I was fortunate enough to stumble across and be blessed with.
can't wait to see what kind of goodness comes from these and will for sure be making F2's

Lime Green

Like you Tom, I made some beans with BLR, but mine was the mother with a Skunk IBL as the father. Can't wait for a fall run with these.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,d have to say i was lucky enough to be gifted a lot of BLR f2 , it seems most of the phenos, i,m coming through all have a very unique stone and different in subtle way ,

i,m testing seeds atm of my most liked bl f3 #1 , all very stout indica looking offspring , very robust , though i,m looking forward to popping the f3 #3 she's was a big sativa leaning outdoor pheno with a long lasting stone 4 hour duration and nice up buzzy high .

i also popped another dozen of the original f2 and wow there,s lots more different structures in them and very excited to be looking for new male to hit my f3 #1 and i,ll also hit the f2 with a male from the f3 #1 , looking for the best candidates .

also probably hit a irene x irene apparition with a black lime f3 #1 male as i,m selecting from a larger number of males .

wow kinda sounds like breeding more than pollen chucking , very additive hunting through nice linages.

*** has anyone ever come across the limeade ? i think thats what it was called ? *****

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts