What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

west-eu

Black lime #1 from Beanz

picture.php

picture.php

B

beanz

with all those black lime f3 dropped , i,d love to see this thread explode over the next 6 mths .

@west -eu ....thanks for growing bro

they will blow up outdoors also ,
picture.php

picture.php

be well guys ,

Last edited:

west-eu

with all those black lime f3 dropped , i,d love to see this thread explode over the next 6 mths .

@west -eu ....thanks for growing bro

i'm sure it will m8 :biggrin: , thanks again beanz i've find something i really like and help me with me stress

packratt

Very nice west-eu. Look like nice yielders.
I ran 3 females, all similar to yours. Only got pics of the one, will have to look for the others. Running them all again.
Beanz Black Lime #1
picture.php

west-eu

Very nice west-eu. Look like nice yielders.
I ran 3 females, all similar to yours. Only got pics of the one, will have to look for the others. Running them all again.
Beanz Black Lime #1
View Image

nice one Chris :tiphat: yep look like the one i have. more stretch , more lime fuel , more Happiness :biggrin:

B

beanz

busting the thread open fellas , thought i better bring my best along then
black lime f3 #3

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
100% germ rate!

100% germ rate!

just to update from my above post,
the day after the pic all had cracked so they went into a small dixie style cup w/soil Ive been using instead of the paper towel method
the BLR beans were slow to crack but after they did tails-n-tappers shot out,
as it is I have 100% germ rate and 100% above soil and purring.
time to separate and get em into they're own pots and let them start the journey to fulfilling it's genetic promise to bloom and carry on the species on :)

Attachments

• BLR Germ'g.jpg
    BLR Germ'g.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 22

plantingplants

Howdy beanz. Are you getting a lot of variation in your itp f2s since there is master kush mixed in with those sativas?

Norcal707- i got that itp cut from artifact at em cup. Theyrr in my full seas but not doin too well though they didnt get off to a great start inthe first place. They look sativa so i thought theyd get big.

Irene, goodnight, irene....

B

beanz

well i only just ran about 7 ITP f2 not long ago , they just may be the nicest set of f2 i,ve seen i,m actually making f3 atm after the smoke reports that came back . they are,nt a beginners plant though ...so a lot guys who got them from seedbay may not do to well with them as they love a feed .
lots unique stuff in there , great for breeding with to add something special .

i know i,m about to make some nice hybrids with it .

the gnome

Veteran
well i only just ran about 7 ITP f2 not long ago , they just may be the nicest set of f2 i,ve seen i,m actually making f3 atm after the smoke reports that came back . they are,nt a beginners plant though ...so a lot guys who got them from seedbay may not do to well with them as they love a feed .
lots unique stuff in there , great for breeding with to add something special .

i know i,m about to make some nice hybrids with it .

that's good to hear beanz,
my ITP were nice-n-vigorous
plus they were up before the BL's but in the end it was 100% germ rates all around.

btw
were those smoke reports handy on IC, I'd like to hear what growers are saying about this one

B

beanz

that's good to hear beanz,
my ITP were nice-n-vigorous
plus they were up before the BL's but in the end it was 100% germ rates all around.

btw
were those smoke reports handy on IC, I'd like to hear what growers are saying about this one

its not that ITP f2 are vigorous , its the terps the pheno,s are throwing out . the f1 were mold magnets and i had 2 super large stretchy sativa dominate males , so that was the direction i was after anyway . the f1 were strictly pineapple terps where as the f2 are all sorts of crazy juicy fruits terps and taste some unique flowers too .

i only popped them cause i,ve hadl good feedback on them , the way the f1 molded i wouldn't have given them a second look otherwise .even with the males i had ......

first on the hit list is mullumbimby madness x in the pines :) about 3 weeks from pollination atm .

the madness x black lime were huge success , sure your all seen pics of those .

recently made f2 of most all the new aficionado gear already , looking at males atm to use ....on few sativa,s ;)

grand lemon reserve
rose especial
white cherry truffle
magnum opus
oil spill

already made sativa hybrids with the original stock also , some very exotic stuff . finding the right testers is the difficult part . i basically just selected form a whole greenhouse of plants for parents ,

Latest posts

Latest posts