Mandala Point of No Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice
    "Never judge a man's work until you have walked a mile in his shoes".

Comment

Hey hey - thanks for the kind words guys. RLS - good luck with the PNR grow - I hope my report proves accurate for you. Satori was one of my favourites too - Mandala genetics are solid in my experience - worth 5x what they charge.

I'm still liking PNR a lot and although the smells and flavors have intensified, the high is pretty much the same as my original smoke report. I would say that this strain is great for the initial hit/s, but if you use it for the whole day you become tolerant of the effects and it's not so much fun. But after a hard days work this is an amazing way to unwind! Keeping a clear head is a real bonus.

A couple of bong hits puts you in that comfortable and lazy frame of mind. A couple more has you nodding off a bit. Vaped at 190C it's a delicious and satisfying buzz after a few bags - the effects felt more pronounced when vaped but the duration of effect was shorter.

Smells and flavors have developed a bit but one of the plants has very little odor, the other has a rich, potent, garlicky smell and taste, and the third is the berry one which everyone loves and stinks the house up when I've got the jar open. Potency doesn't seem to correlate with smell with all phenos more or less equal on strength, but varying in sleepyness between plants.

For pain it's possible that concentrates of this strain do the trick, but for me it just made me more comfortable and tolerant of the pain rather than killing it (was bed ridden with lower back pain for a few weeks). For stress/anxiety it didn't affect me one way or the other - i still got panic attacks right up to the point where I started on anti-anxiety medication from the doctors which has helped a lot more than any strain I've tried (wish this wasn't the case - just being honest). For insomnia, it can help you get to sleep and keep you asleep, but it isn't initially sleepy so might wake you up first if you smoke it when you wake up in the middle of the night.

Hope more people give this strain a grow - it's really nice and not so sedating that it makes it no fun. It's going to be good for those cold winter nights.
      * Works of Fiction include:

Rare Dankness Vale Vale quick report
      Sweet Tooth 1.1 (GFxBB) Grow + Smoke Report
      Mandala PNR Pics
      TGA's Jack The Ripper Pics

Comment

sounds like im gonna grab a pack. this strain alway catches my eye anytime i order seeds. hows the vigor on her during veg and is she a heavy feeder or a light feeder. Beauiful Flower shots! she really pulled through!

-NE_G978-

Comment

Thanks NE Grower

Vigor was v good - it grew fast and big without a hint of stopping from day 1. Running Lucas Formula it burned them a little at full strength when they were younger under a 400w HPS so next time I'd go a bit lighter on the nutes, but the buds tolerated it well. Pretty tolerant strain all in all - find that pheno you like and I'm sure you can easily dial in a perfect grow.

Mandala PNR Pics

Comment

Little update. So after a good 6 month cure the more medicinal effects became apparent. And I can say this is a great strain for anxiety - totally kills those rising panic feelings without making you feel stupid. It didn't do it for me until this stage though, so maybe let it run long and be patient with the cure or find a good medical supplier who is curing a bit longer.

Interested to hear how others have found this strain. Great work Mandala!

Mandala PNR Pics

Comment

Mandala has some good unique genetics. Good vibes!

Comment

Working...
              X