Mandala Point of No Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandala Point of No Return

This strain is really nice! Even with the calcium deficiency that turned a few of the leaves crispy, the buds have crystalled up nicely and the smells are all amazing. Anyway - the pics.

One out of the three plants has a great fruity berry smell that fills the room as soon as you crack the jar. The other two have an incense, spicey, slightly garlic smell that will develop in the cure but isn't as intense as the berry smell.

Nice relaxing stone with a happy vibe and great medicine for the anxious and the insomniacs. Great for watching bad tv, terrible for getting anything done. Not totally debilitating, but makes you lazy as hell. In a good way. Potentially good painkilling properties - i'm not in any pain so hard to say for certain, but it does have that distracting element to the stone that can take your mind off a chronic pain.

At the price they're selling at I'd recommend it to everyone.
    * Works of Fiction include:

Rare Dankness Vale Vale quick report
    Sweet Tooth 1.1 (GFxBB) Grow + Smoke Report
    Mandala PNR Pics
    TGA's Jack The Ripper Pics

Great report b8tman. Looks and sounds terrific, a great addition to anyone's garden.

Comment

Thanks for the report. If they priced this any lower it would be free. I am gonna get this as the price is too low to not give it a try after reading this report.

I wonder about the density of the buds, looks to be pretty compact and yield is ok? How long to finish?

How does this stone compare to the Blueberry x Grapefruit for high in effect(same happy feeling as bb x spg) and potency? I am gonna get the Sweet Tooth anyways and want a relaxing, no noids chill out stone. I am guessing the ST would be a bit more up, with possible anxious moments for some? You mentioned that in your report. I need a strain that I can get stuff done if need be but not feel compelled to do so.

PNR for after the work is done.

Comment

god, those buds look amazing. well done dude!

Comment

Looks nice. I got some of these in my stash might need to run em sooner rather than later. Should be some killer bud.

I havent come across a bad Mandala strain yet. They definitely got their shit together.
          sigpic

Current Strains:
          -Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush Clone x DMT Kush)
          -The Kings Kush (Triangle Kush Clone x Elvis)
          -OG Squared Trip (OG Squared x DMT Kush)
          -Animal Breath (Garlic Breath x Animal Cookies Reversed)

*TopDawg - Tres Sister Grow:*

*Triangle Trip - (Triangle Kush x DMT) Testers Threads:*

Comment

Originally posted by yesum View Post
            I wonder about the density of the buds, looks to be pretty compact and yield is ok? How long to finish?

How does this stone compare to the Blueberry x Grapefruit for high in effect(same happy feeling as bb x spg) and potency?

I am gonna get the Sweet Tooth anyways and want a relaxing, no noids chill out stone. I am guessing the ST would be a bit more up, with possible anxious moments for some? You mentioned that in your report. I need a strain that I can get stuff done if need be but not feel compelled to do so.

PNR for after the work is done.
            Hey Yesum

Density of buds is medium, but this grow I deliberately abstained from all the additives to keep the colas from getting too dense (and to see the difference between expensive nutes and cheap ones). Stretch was very low on 2/3 and a little stretchy on the third, most interesting pheno. All were tied down and didn't really give me any problems.I would say though that air buds were particularly worthless and that all lower shoots should be cut for the tops to really prosper. Yield was about average, but again, this wasn't something I was going for. It was chopped at 65 days, but the more sativa dominant pheno which smells of berries could have easily gone another week. I'm trying to re-veg but storm flooding might have destroyed that hope.

The stone from Sweet Tooth 1.1 was a lot more mentally clear and really good for cerebral activities, but didn't really enhance the senses and plateaud a little early.

PNR sets in with an immediate relaxing of the muscles and brings a smile to the face. You feel incredibly comfortable and quite content with whatever is going on in front of you. The mood lifts, worries fade away, and it feels like you're a bit stupid. But when it comes time to talk you notice it's still quite possible to communicate with relative clarity. Memory is adversely affected, appetite is stimulated and there certainly is the temptation to take life at a more leisurely pace. This is indica as it should be.

Sweet tooth didn't kill my anxiety like PNR has. It helped, but it didn't punch my card. But ST wasn't anxious really.

Good luck with your grow anyway dude - i'm confident you won't be dissapointed.

And thanks everyone else for the comments. I'll try and get some dried bud pics up soon.

Mandala PNR Pics

Comment

Great buds bro. Pulled the trigger on a pack of these last week when you recommended them for anxiety in a thread I started, so thnx for the heads up. Peace
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223518 400 watts of Rhino(complete) 296grams/ 0.74gpw

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....89#post5348889
              Z99 Test Grow Down Under(incomplete)

Comment

^^ Good luck man I will be making the journey as well.
                Last edited by yesum; 07-12-2012, 03:39.

Comment

Nice report... thanks for the show and tell
                  sigpic
                  Happy gardening, Octo
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Durga Mata
                  Uzbek x Bubblegum
                  Critical+
                  Abyss99 x Uzbek
                  Ace mix feminized
                  Sensi Star (f2)
                  Point of No Return
                  Sour Bubble (2013 seed stock)

Comment

I really love the Sadhu from Mandala

Comment

yeah, very good bud, they look very resinous !!!!...

are you re-veg some one ???
                      THE COMPLETE OVERGROW FAQ

PNR - Mandala Point of no Return - COCO Grow Indoor 600W - 2012

The red spider mite in hemp/cannabis grow

My Shark Shock under the SUN !!! summer 2011

Comment

Hi Maxhouse

I tried to re-veg them but they didn't survive. They were seriously depleted of everything by the end - a long 2 week flush. Shame, but I don't think a good pheno will be hard to find again. Might look for a male in the remainder seeds and do a few crosses in the future.

Of the three the berry smelling one is still the best stone as well as smell. The curing continues.

Mandala PNR Pics

Comment

Beautiful flowers. The way you describe them I can almost smell them.

Sent from a gaffled Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by b8man View Post

Of the three the berry smelling one is still the best stone as well as smell. The curing continues.
                            Howdy b8man

Wondering how your ponr has cured and how you like the smoke after having had it a while?

I just started some ponr myself and love mandala genetics!

To date, the mandala satori has been the best smelling and possibly the best sativa stone I have had.

Thanks for the thread!

Comment

Wow really ice b8man! Well done

Comment

Working...
                              X