What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TGA Jack The Ripper

redlaser

Veteran
JTR yielded better than average for me but a couple phenos were less dense. Two were mostly lemon smelling, one was like RC cola like space queen, and one was more of an odd camphor smell. All close in potency, I actually smoke it daily lately. Impressive in the trichome, smell and effect categories.

b8man

Veteran
I barely remember growing it to be honest. But density was average - not airy sativa bud, not rock hard nugs.

It looked great and smelt great but the effect didn't entirely ring my bell. Querkle had similar issues - strong, looked great, but didn't really get on with the high - a rush, but not entirely satisfying or moreish.

Last edited:

potter007

you guys were perfect.. lol *thats what she said..

but appreciate you guys. that purp pheno is beautiful and look almost bubba like or gdpish.. didnt know she had that in her, lol those were top shelf looking for sure. but yea im still stuck she is one to keep as far as looks and bag appeal. that is agreed.

i just dont think she will last though in my stable of heavy hitters. im curious though to just grow her myself but i dont want to waste my time. lol stoner problems. so i will take a cut or two for just in case purposes but JTR will be retired..

Hi there!, I'm impressed for Jack the ripper, it looks like a good breeding tool, I love it, so frosty, so phsydelic as it says. I wonder if JTR will be available sometime in the future...

Latest posts

Latest posts