91'chemdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91'chemdog

Still my favorite. More better photos to come...

91'chemdog

Comment

You got her blowing up!

What r u pulling per light just curious. My yields have been low in the past.

Comment

looks great!
        just say no to non sharer's
        Man made medicine or medicine put here by God... You make the choice...
        D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators

Comment

nice to see this one poppin up more often!

Comment

Usually 1 to 1 1/4 lb. per 1000w.
            Not the big yielder but the true Afghanica power, flavor, aroma and High keep me going back for more.

Comment

I wish I would have turned off the orange before taking these...

Comment

Is that 1st pic in your second post a picture taken by SKunk VA of the Chem91 or is that your pic?? I am intriuged by this legendary cut of chemdawg.... Thanks for the pics bro!! Looking awesome!!!
                sigpic

Comment

nice looking buds i can almost smell the chemmy sour reek on that girl...smoked some chem91 recently that had me goin back for more hits just for the taste..
                  Cured Bud pictures
                  Flowering pictures

Comment

Nice room/plants

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse
                    *Completed*

Prophets actually get flowered out *Completed*
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180811

LVPK and Reclining Buddha RDWC
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199088

BAAAAM! Peanut Butter & JAAAAM!

Comment

She's pretty! Nice job with her too, I just received a cut myself, I'm stoked!!

Comment

chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking
                        Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Find me on Instagram Sunrisecannabis207 or 207_downeast_smoke_and_vape

Comment

Are you SkunkVA because your second post is pics from his old over grow gallery...If so where are my Chemdog T shirts!

Comment

...... that definitely looks like the Chem91 Skunk VA cut but I am not an expert...

Yeah that is what I was thinking... Skunk VA?? BC some of those pics are defntly Skunk VA's pics of the 91
                            Last edited by metadoneth; 03-26-2012, 12:30.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aeroguerilla View Post
                              chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking
                              The official chem 91 was the original chem cut. The d and 4 closely resembled the 91, and thats why they were kept around and favored.
                              Complete Nutrient Schedules Got one we don't? add it!! (NOW With Table of Contents)
                              Originally posted by CANNATOPIA
                              Best of luck to you friend. Hopefully there will come a day when we need not fear being arrested for growing cannabis.
                              To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. – Thomas Jefferson

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

Comment

Working...
                              X