What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
The GSC came out great. In my opinion the best batch yet, but I will let my friends be the judge of that...

It is Cherry Cake. I remembered there was some kind of thunderfuck in there somewhere.

woolybear

Veteran
Thanks for sharing the d4sd pics. I have two beans left from a freebie pack i got a couple of years ago. Thinking about cracking them.

Abja Roots

Veteran
No doubt. I've got a few clones of the D4SD#5 which will get run in the next round. I've only run them in my soil mix, so I'm excited to see how they turn out in my coco setup.

Abja Roots

Veteran
GSC Day 59 Coco 1kw

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Was remarking to a friend about how I don't take pictures anymore, but after seeing the continued interest in Rez's strains. I thought I'd post some pictures of my 4SD selection from a pack of seeds a while ago. I didn't take any fresh shots, but it's a big yielder and finishes quicker than the regular sours I used to run. I still pull it at 70-72, but it could be pulled around 67 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
There's some Chem D, Chem 91, Blue Dream, Green Crack, J-1, UK Blues, GSC, OG Chem, and Platinum OG as well. If I have time, I'll take pictures of them as well.

On deck I have the Bloody Mary, SFV, Chem 4, and a few others to throw in the mix. I'm looking forward to finally having a jar of that Bloody Mary.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's some Chem D, Chem 91, Blue Dream, Green Crack, J-1, UK Blues, GSC, OG Chem, and Platinum OG as well. If I have time, I'll take pictures of them as well.

On deck I have the Bloody Mary, SFV, Chem 4, and a few others to throw in the mix. I'm looking forward to finally having a jar of that Bloody Mary.

Nugs look great ar. And nice 4sd selection. Got me a small jar of that bloody Mary from a buddy. Its great herb indeed and the smell is really unique. Look forward to see what u do with her,

Peace

OrganicBuds

Veteran
The 4sd has fantastic outdoor potential as well. One of my favorite outdoor strains. Great looking cannabis ARoots

C

ConfirmPassword

Abja you still around? Been awhile since we've had some pizza ;). Still playing with J1 or did you ditch it? I've been off the radar for months and playing catch up. Loved the 4SD!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i think im gonna put some of the 4SDs outside this year....im growing a few plants under a 600 watt bulb that have bigger colas than some of my outdoor plants this year lol

Abja Roots

Veteran
Yeah. I'm still around. Haven't made too much time to post on here lately.

I'm still running the J-1, but the majority is still 4SD. I had an issue which affected the number of clones I had available. Once I get it back in order though I think the numbers will be pretty evenly divided between the 4SD and Chem D. Mostly just to have something different.

The thing about the 4SD is that I never have any issues with it. It yields well and everyone loves it. I would like to see this run outdoors in a early season depo. I would lean against running it full season because I don't know enough about how it performs. I would like to see one tested, to evaluate it's potential for the following year.

I think this round has 4SD, GSC, SFV OG, UK Blues, J-1, Alien OG, Chem D, Chem '91(might not be the one). Quite a mix as per usual. I always try and streamline it, but I love all the variety...

The clones for next round are a majority of Chem D, 4SD, Blue Dream, and Green Crack. I'm prepping Dream and Crack for outdoor this upcoming season. Not going to run any exotic or boutique strains for the most part. Trying to stick to what works.

I'll put up some pictures after this next round. I've been encouraging everyone I know to run this 4SD. What a crazy state we live in, where people turn down cuts like this(and plenty of others). Just got a cut of something called P.O.W. It's supposed to be Purple Urkle x SD...Not sure which way it went. I'm guessing the Sour revered to the Urkle. We'll see how that goes.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Pow lvpkXsour sour male from Rez if I remember.... Dude She is sumthin special ya gonna like her.... I've seen her get as frosty as nethang and her scent is like a sour perfume with a sweetness like cherry desert she is delicious and her high is nice.... Love to see how she does for u bro ... Cooler tempts she purps up lovely to

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Abja i'm keen to see the Green Crack, smoked the real deal when i was in San Fran in 07 and been trying to find it ever since, hope she's the one.
Peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
interested in seeing how that alien OG performs...any info on the genetics to that one? is that from raskal or alien..

C

ConfirmPassword

The clones for next round are a majority of Chem D, 4SD, Blue Dream, and Green Crack. I'm prepping Dream and Crack for outdoor this upcoming season. Not going to run any exotic or boutique strains for the most part. Trying to stick to what works.
Yeah I'd bet the 4SD would do great in a light dep. Brother soooo many people run Green Crack outdoors.

Abja Roots

Veteran
I've never done any outdoor before. So to make sure I have the best chance of success I'm leaning towards running proven strains that I've never heard anyone complain about. They may not be in demand as much, but hopefully they ease the learning curve.

All of these are cuts that I've run for a while. So I'm familiar with them. The Green Crack is definitely the one I knew from a few years ago. I didn't grow it back then, but I definitely saw a lot of it floating around.

If anyone has any tips about depos and full season. Please feel free to share. Any tips on products that work best, and things I may not consider without the proper experience would be appreciated. I'm fortunate to have good friends that are willing to share their experience with me.

I'm not sure about the Alien. If it is what they said it is, then it's a Cali Connection Alien OG. Not sure which version but I bought it at Harborside about 2 years ago now. I've kept it around, because it's solid in almost every way. It just doesn't have as pronounced of a smell as I would like. Some friends ran it outdoors last year and they were pretty happy with it. I put some pics up of it.

Thanks for the info on the POW. If anyone knows of the links let me know. I tried to find some pics but came up empty so far.