Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abyss99 x Uzbek

Abyss99 x Uzbek

Got 5 Abyss99 boys and 5 girls so rather than waste the genetics I hit an Uzbek mum with the pollen from all 5 boys (I did not like the Abyss99 girls...low yield and weak strength)

Planted 10 seeds, got 8 boys and 2 girls

Kept the 2 girls only

200W fluro grow

Tasted a sample bud and they are super potent, a huge improvement on the straight Abyss99.

Crossing can definitely add potency

Happy growing

sigpic
    Happy gardening, Octo
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Durga Mata
    Uzbek x Bubblegum
    Critical+
    Abyss99 x Uzbek
    Ace mix feminized
    Sensi Star (f2)
    Point of No Return
    Sour Bubble (2013 seed stock)

Those buds do look really good man.
    Nice pictures too
    Lemon is nice, but Lyme is syrup.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice plants!

Comment

buds look absolutely great! good job on cross.. uzbeki is potent indeed... enjoy fruits of your work bro

Comment

very cool plants to cross,, i like your thinking! uzbek is great parent material,, the girls look great!!

thanks for sharing octopus g!
          "The kingdom of heaven is within you and without you ; any man who knows himself shall find it"

Comment

greetings there octopus ... what type of fluros are you using ??
            live...i... we....you ...all....sooooooo....unreal big and small at the same time...

where is the difference between you and I ?? the place and time we where born ?? the rollplay inbetween ?? live is live is live is live allways and every(w)here and we are all part of it...its just luck where we are born intoo.... we are all here and now....You is I and I is You ...just from a othere side...

...every new day is nice day...as long as you give your part to make it nice for everyone ...or...at least for someone
            ....We receive what we send...

...om shanti om

Comment

Hi guys

I posted this a while ago and forgot about it, but it looks like it has been revived.

Fluffy : The Uzbek is a great starting place for any cross, it is super uniform and reliable time and time again. Unlike many crosses that give different phenos the dominance of the uzbek genes seems to make any cross that you make with it fairly uniform too (weird i know). I am unsure of the botanical reasons for this, but I guess it just has strong genes. The crosses do take on characteristics of whatever you cross the uzbek with, but they still seem to be just a variation of the original uzbek !

Eskimo : I used 2 x 85w cool white fluro and 1 x 48w warm white fluro (i know that is not exactly 200w)

lost in a sea Thanks I agree she is an under rated strain.

govnna: Thanks, happy growing

bombassweed: Cheers, thanks for stopping by
              sigpic
              Happy gardening, Octo
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Durga Mata
              Uzbek x Bubblegum
              Critical+
              Abyss99 x Uzbek
              Ace mix feminized
              Sensi Star (f2)
              Point of No Return
              Sour Bubble (2013 seed stock)

Comment

That's a sweet strain. Looks a lot like one of the hazes I grew out this summer.

Comment

Working...
                X