What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abyss99 x Uzbek

Abyss99 x Uzbek

Got 5 Abyss99 boys and 5 girls so rather than waste the genetics I hit an Uzbek mum with the pollen from all 5 boys (I did not like the Abyss99 girls...low yield and weak strength)

Planted 10 seeds, got 8 boys and 2 girls

Kept the 2 girls only

200W fluro grow

Tasted a sample bud and they are super potent, a huge improvement on the straight Abyss99.

Crossing can definitely add potency:tongue:

Happy growing

F

Fluffy Clouds

buds look absolutely great! good job on cross.. uzbeki is potent indeed... enjoy fruits of your work bro :D

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
very cool plants to cross,, i like your thinking! uzbek is great parent material,, the girls look great!! :smokeit:

thanks for sharing octopus g!

eskimo

Veteran
420giveaway
greetings there octopus ... what type of fluros are you using ??

Hi guys

I posted this a while ago and forgot about it, but it looks like it has been revived.

Fluffy : The Uzbek is a great starting place for any cross, it is super uniform and reliable time and time again. Unlike many crosses that give different phenos the dominance of the uzbek genes seems to make any cross that you make with it fairly uniform too (weird i know). I am unsure of the botanical reasons for this, but I guess it just has strong genes. The crosses do take on characteristics of whatever you cross the uzbek with, but they still seem to be just a variation of the original uzbek !

Eskimo : I used 2 x 85w cool white fluro and 1 x 48w warm white fluro (i know that is not exactly 200w)

lost in a sea Thanks I agree she is an under rated strain.

govnna: Thanks, happy growing

bombassweed: Cheers, thanks for stopping by

Latest posts

Latest posts