What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical+ Fem

wiesseweed: Thanks, smoke is mellow and relaxed, no distinct flavours.

hesreally420: between 65 & 75 not sure

Friend:

2x 85w fluro (cool white)

Distance from plant
Day 1 to 14 : 5 inches or 13 cm (no less)
Day 14 to end : as close as you want (not less than 1 inche)
Flower : add (1x 28w warm white) 200W grow

Growing is good clean fun :smoke:Octo

Great job with CFL. You have to love those ultrahard Critical+ nuggets. Damn good seeds as freebie. Germinates well and produces lots of fine bud. :wave:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i am on day 45 with some critical +s from dinafem.

they look identical but i am using a 600hps...killin it

budman678

Veteran
i dont know why but i thought this finished much quicker. i am on day 60 with mine and one looks closer than they other but they both look at least 7-10 days away....def shocked. i thought they would be done by now

budman678

Veteran
these pics are at day 62

fMUEN.jpg

budman678

Veteran
aTjbd.jpg

WdOGJ.jpg

The temps have fluctuated between from 52f-78f....getting some temp swings...the one pictured is going to finish before the other one...

budman678: Yours girls look fantastic. I think mine finished around 60 days, but mine auto flowered. It was a fun grow, I didn't keep a close record. But they sure seem to like your hps:jump:

Great colours.

Thanks for showing your great pics!

budman678

Veteran
I think I took them between 65-70 days. One produced about 95grams they other totaled 75grams. I am happy. Some really easy cannabis to grow. It is very early but after two weeks in jar they taste very spicy. Almost a sandalwood flavor. Good stuff

The stone initially is very uplifting then knocks me down. Gives me munchies.

budman678

Veteran
the critical + is incredible. very medical body stone. knocks me out. i just took a nice bubbler rip and i was exhaling i fell back into the couch, closed my eyes and smile. i took mine to about 70days and the trichs were all cloudy and maybe 10-15% amber
a0y8E.jpg