What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical+ Fem

wiesseweed: Thanks, smoke is mellow and relaxed, no distinct flavours.

hesreally420: between 65 & 75 not sure

Friend:

2x 85w fluro (cool white)

Distance from plant
Day 1 to 14 : 5 inches or 13 cm (no less)
Day 14 to end : as close as you want (not less than 1 inche)
Flower : add (1x 28w warm white) 200W grow

Growing is good clean fun :smoke:Octo

Great job with CFL. You have to love those ultrahard Critical+ nuggets. Damn good seeds as freebie. Germinates well and produces lots of fine bud. :wave:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i am on day 45 with some critical +s from dinafem.

they look identical but i am using a 600hps...killin it

budman678

Veteran
i dont know why but i thought this finished much quicker. i am on day 60 with mine and one looks closer than they other but they both look at least 7-10 days away....def shocked. i thought they would be done by now

budman678

Veteran
these pics are at day 62

fMUEN.jpg

budman678

Veteran
aTjbd.jpg

WdOGJ.jpg

The temps have fluctuated between from 52f-78f....getting some temp swings...the one pictured is going to finish before the other one...

budman678: Yours girls look fantastic. I think mine finished around 60 days, but mine auto flowered. It was a fun grow, I didn't keep a close record. But they sure seem to like your hps:jump:

Great colours.

Thanks for showing your great pics!

budman678

Veteran
I think I took them between 65-70 days. One produced about 95grams they other totaled 75grams. I am happy. Some really easy cannabis to grow. It is very early but after two weeks in jar they taste very spicy. Almost a sandalwood flavor. Good stuff

The stone initially is very uplifting then knocks me down. Gives me munchies.

budman678

Veteran
the critical + is incredible. very medical body stone. knocks me out. i just took a nice bubbler rip and i was exhaling i fell back into the couch, closed my eyes and smile. i took mine to about 70days and the trichs were all cloudy and maybe 10-15% amber
a0y8E.jpg