What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durga Mata

Hi, haven't been around since the OG days...great to see so many new strains and awesome grows that are being shared:)

This little Durga got hit with a cold snap !

Nice mellow smoke
Octo

ps. This is my 1st post so I hope the pics upload :thinking:

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 12
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 17
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 14
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 11

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I LOOOVEEE durgamata. smells like a sweet skunk the pheno i got. and she stays real short and squat. I crossed her with my ChemDD curious to see what we got in that mix... nice buds bro!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Great! I forgotten the Durga Mata, this post reminds to me a lot of past good memories...

Thanks for the flashback and welcome back in the canna-community :D

I

Iron_Lion

Great looking Durga Mate :good:

It's cool to see some pics of her, you dont really hear much about those paradise strains.

Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Thanks guys...it's great to be back growing again.

I will be busting out my seed collection and starting some "RETRO" grows, most of my strains are about 8 years old and have been kept nice and fresh in cold storage :santa1:

Anyone know how I can change my avatar pic so I got my octopus there?

Thanks
Octo

V

vonforne

I will be busting out my seed collection and starting some "RETRO" grows, most of my strains are about 8 years old and have been kept nice and fresh in cold storage :santa1:

Thanks
Octo

You must have over 50 posts. Then you can change the avatar, pm and what not.

BTW I have a DM x ISS I want to run before long.

Nice plants man.

V

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics man, glad to have you onboard! :respect:

Can you post a list of your old seed gear? :biggrin:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran

Thanks
Octo

Interesting to hear, 8 years old seeds stock should be interesting ;)

Keep us updated on your retro grow :D

Love gardening

Love gardening

Aeroguerilla : Thanks mate, all my inbred Durga's are real short fat girls, kinda cool...I love the bonsai nature, got some 4th generation inbred Durga's real homogeneous. I kinda like inbreeding them..:)

Iron Lion : Cheers mate, gotta thank old 'dubi' from og for sharing all those years ago.

Vonforne : Thanks for the info, appreciated.

SOTF420 : I will go through them all on the weekend and do a full list for you...but I don't have any one hit wonders:frown:

Jare : Thanks, will post some pics of my first new grow soon... is JLP still around I used to really enjoy his posts?

Thanks guys I just love growing plants...I know a lot of you guys are commercial, which is awesome, but I am just a small time old fart.

Octo

E

Eatatjoes

Very nice looking plants there, I've been wanting that strain for years. You ought to send in some seeds to the server fund :D

Durga Mata x Bubblegum

Durga Mata x Bubblegum

logbPOOP : I have a heap of pure Durga seeds (inbred) 4 generations, all plants are identical, I have never had such uniformity before. I will dig up some old photos showing their form.

rexamus616 : I use 80% seed raising mix 20% perlite and liquid fertilizer (usually half the recommended strength but a twice the rate), but I vary strain to strain.

Eatatjoes : I am always happy to share genetics. I germed a sample of beans that I had stored for 5yrs and got an 80% hit rate, my pure Durga's are about 8 years old but I will do a new pure Durga grow after I finish my current grow of (NL x (Durga x Bubblegum). I don't know what the 'server fund' is as I haven't been part of the online canna community for many many years. I am also nervous about security.

Jare : Thanks, hope JLP comes back.

Just a few pictures of Durga Mata x Bubblegum, I grew this girl in 2006 and also kept seeds...as usual :D