What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chiesel,bubba,ogk,ak-47,sour something,buddahs.......sister

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey man, just stumbled in a lil late to the party ;-) woww what a killer room! i love it man, so well done & pro. super clean in there, no wires dangling (like me ;o). you are very right about starting in closets.. i remember when i started a few years back ... during the summer .. in the desert ... no ventilation & floros, lol. you learn with every run and apply to the next! A+ stuff, and way to go on almost hittin 14 lbs, 1.7lbs a light is still pretty frigggin awesome with horizontal brother!

sneakinman13

Veteran
hey man, just stumbled in a lil late to the party ;-) woww what a killer room! i love it man, so well done & pro. super clean in there, no wires dangling (like me ;o). you are very right about starting in closets.. i remember when i started a few years back ... during the summer .. in the desert ... no ventilation & floros, lol. you learn with every run and apply to the next! A+ stuff, and way to go on almost hittin 14 lbs, 1.7lbs a light is still pretty frigggin awesome with horizontal brother!

thanks tons !!!!!! i forsure have done a grow or 2 with floros in a closet :) no shame in that... infact quite the opposite, no better way to learn IMO..

im pretty sure if i wasnt running 5 plus strains in there i coulda hit the 2 pound mark.... but no complaints here! everyone loves the variety.... well thanks for stopping by man. take care

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Very nice Sneaks, that's where I'm tryin to get. I think I'll go check out your setup thread and maybe pic your brain a bit.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice forest right there....some good pictures. how do you water all that, i dont see any irrigation setup?

just read that your lease is up..so time to build a new room then huh, make sure to post a thread when that happens. im a big fan of all the 5kw+ grows on here..

Bubba kush usually doesnt have a candy smell, more of a mocha earthy kush with some hints of mint.

sneakinman13

Veteran
nice forest right there....some good pictures. how do you water all that, i dont see any irrigation setup?

just read that your lease is up..so time to build a new room then huh, make sure to post a thread when that happens. im a big fan of all the 5kw+ grows on here..

Bubba kush usually doesnt have a candy smell, more of a mocha earthy kush with some hints of mint.

thanks for the reply, i was hand watering! shit was INTENSE. haha

i had clones mislabbled so the one i said smelt like candy was some random cross, my actual bubba is in this thread, pretty obvious pics, its the one turning purple with golf ball nugs.... reaks of pepper/coffe/piss ..... ahh what a sexy plant :)

i will have another 8 k grow up in running soon, give or take a light or 2 :)

glad you enjoyed :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts