What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short BlueBerry F2 day 78

DRorganic

Veteran
the cross of blue berry x super silver haze will be killer smoke. keep us updated on this and the BBXSSH>

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
colors.. beautiful

high though?

also this first run or clone of a clone?

I

Iron_Lion

Those look amazing. Really looking forward to see some pics of the blue berry x super silver haze! Can't wait! :) :)

I just started 3 BBxSSH, theyre about 2 weeks in and they've got some super wide leafs, wide like deep chunk or other extreme indica.
Weird thing is both parents had medium width leaves, should be interesting to see what comes about.

colors.. beautiful

high though?

also this first run or clone of a clone?

I've been smoking this one for a few weeks now, she is one of my all time faves. Shes got it all, nice color, killer flavor and the most pleasurable relaxed high.

This plant was from a first run, I had a few issues with my soil pH last run that I seem to have straightened out now. so i hope to do even better with her next round. I just put a clone of her in to flowering today, I've been super cropping her every 2 days for month so shes a real stocky lady.

Even tho this is a really good blueberry, I still really want to explore this line. I've got 40 more seeds from 2 sets of partents so i plan to grow this strain continually for years to come. I wont be d umping this one unless I find a better one. But for right now Im trying out the blue berry x ssh, I expect something really good from these.

The genetic make up of bb x ssh is really interesting to me because it brings together 4 of the most popular strains, skunk, nl, haze and bb.

MrStonerMan

Hey everybody!
Thanks for the kind words.

Before I posted these pics I didnt know what to make of this plant since I had never grown or smoked BB before. I see by some comments here I might have something real good waiting for me. I saved a mother plant I am going to flower out and Im going to take cuttings and keep her around for a while if shes good. for those that asked about her smell, im bad at this sort of thing but I get a sweet smell from her, maybe like canned blueberries or something, ill try to get a whiff tonite.

almost forgot here are a few more pics I had
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Man that is a nice Blueberry!! I want some
icon10.gif

I

Iron_Lion

Cured shots?

No can do right now I have to get a new battery for my camera.

Lion,

That thing is incredible looking.
What were your day and night temperatures?

That one was grown indoors late summer/ early fall, so I;d say night time temps were about 60-65 and days 75-78F. I think the purple is genetic, nothing else in the room turned. Im running here again from clone, this time she is doing perfectly and I hope to improve on her since last run. Last run I had alot of burning from too much lime in my soil but I got that straightened out now.

Look for BlueBerry Indica Part Deax in a few weeks.

Thanks to all for the nice comments :wave:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Now thats what im talkin about! Good job yo, hope i find somethin like that in the blueberry sativas im bout ta run....