What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"C99 and grapefruit dwc flower pix"

G

Mexi... which of the 2 yields better in your experience? I grew the GF but the police raided my house so bye bye to them but I was thinking of ordering again and it was between Xlinec99 and GF. Which would you recommend? thanks.... yoshi

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hideyoshi: it startid like this... at first I germed or placed on paper towel one c99 bean and one gf bean whitch by the way are (mine) verry small, like half size a normal one. the c99 popped 1 day later but the gf hadent at two days so plased another gf bean in case that one didn't pop. two days later both popped and all three were put into a bubble cloner made by me thanks to other growers. at veg the c99 was looking more branchy than both the gf whitch one looked like a runt after fim and lst no branching was occuring and verry lanky, which by the way is the poorest of the three. the other gf basically took over the other gf#2 and c99 during flowering (witch stretched like a motha). gf#1 will be the most producer here w/ like 80% of the weight in volume.

this is my first time growing them and it was my test grow. i can't recomend you just one, both are great strains in my book wich both went beyond my expectations!! this c99 looks frosyer than my preveus nl#5 grow! haven't sampled the gf though but can't wait!!
Stay tuned for some macros of the c99 x-line and a sample smoke/report!!

mm
lil girls! c99(center front) gf#1 (left rear, best yielder) gf#2(right rear, worst yielder) bout 2 weeks old.

Two weeks later!

c99 @ twoo weeks. lst'd and fim'md

gf#1 @ two weeks, same technique.

gf#2 @ two weeks. same as others but did not respond as well to the fim or lst, and is also verry lanky and slow in growth. worst yielder, slower rpen time! looks like it still has two weeks to go!

1 week 12/12

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
c99 smoke report!!:

i dried two small popcorn buds from the pics you see above^. i put them in my vaperbros vaporizer and put it on low for a couple hours(3?)

dose: smoked two small bows around .3 g's

taste: same as smell, fruity sour piney dank!

high: after hitting the first bowl i got a quick head rush and warm feeling in my head. verry pleasing and comfortable whitch the smell and the flavour made it that much more pleasant to smoke. tasty i said, and packe the second bowl. i puffed, and i puffed, and i put the bubbler down. beginning to wonder what i was doing! just sitting in my couch thinking yummy w/ a smile on my face. i had been bitchsalped w/ a second wave! i've been pretty much wasted for the past hour thinking how much i liked the smoke and the high! verry potent! verry nice head high warm and verry stoned fell my eyes falling but having a blast typing and playing on my xbox in between posts!

I don't know bout rating # but other than the first month when i met marry, this is the best herb i have smoked in the past three years of smoking!! potency wise.

mm
(this report has been written by mm under the influence of c99 and many mins later)

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
the budz are almost done drying and will be put into jars and weghted this weekend. i'll post the #'s, and a smoke report for the grapefruit!

i've had a blast smoking this c99 this past week! its so fruity and not even cured! yummy! this representation of c99 from femaleseeds has far exceeded my expectations!

i highly recomend anybody interested in trying c99 to give femaleseeds a try, you won't be dissapointed!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
#'s!!!

the final weigh in is here. frome my 250w hps...

gf#1 99.4 grams
gf#2 22.3 grams
c99 30.7 grams

total 152.6 grams...(5.45oz)

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i've got two 1 quart mason jars left!!! about one month cure and taste and smell just like guava!!

a gave my f/ a sack to smoke sample and he started calling it guava kush? he liked it so much, he just made up the name, i told him it was grapefruit. all my friends that sampled want to buy my stash!! i said it's not for sale! sorry!

buds, description,,, 1 month cure....

grapefruit....
smell.. just like guavas w/ a light dank twist. i swear it smells just like guava!!! the dank smell is just a verry light tangy edge. smoke is verry smoothe and tastes exactly as it smells but the buds have so much resin that shit bites you on the exhale but leaves a guavity/fruity delightful taste on the toung for ages!! slightly expansive but verry enjoyable smoke but tasty as hell!!! the high.... bong hit... mmm yummy!,, cough, cough.... at first a slight pleasent easy coming high to the head, nice buzz, warm, and happy/(smile on my face) 5 mins later, the high starting to get more intense(creep effect) and all of a sudden i'm blasted to another dimention! feel the high behind my eyes and my head verry happy and my eyes are red stoned. verry comfy in my sofa listening to tunes or wathching movies! verry good daytime and motivational high,, gets me up in the morning and doing shit, while normaly i'd be watching tv or chillin. while at the same time its not too bad in the evening eithe w/ it does not disturb my sleep but the high has a lil body to it to or as i call it gravity feels a lil stronger. the high last a long time, i would say bout 2.5 - 3.5 hours for my experience pheno.

i had two gf's growing w/ i labeld gf#1 w/ is ^ this one i'm talking about and also endid up being bout %80 of my harves, while gf#2 i think i got bout 9-10 g's? the smoke wa'snt too bad, tho gf#1 was better in all aspects.

i will post some better bud pics tomorrow cus i don't have my camara w/ me today, but for the meantime here is my stash of gf!

daaaaaamn

daaaaaamn

kick-ass yield from that grapefruit man! congratulations. hope my yields are as good as yours.

My favorite part of the day is @ lights on when I can go smell my grapefruit plants and try to decide what description fits it best. Definitely an impressive smelling plant.

K+ bro

G

how was the smell of the c99 during flowering?? enough to warrent odor control or is she pretty low odor??

He shoots, he scores!

Zilaniz, you're gonna need some big balls to flower even Cindy out without odor control. I'm still in vege, with a scrubber, and some days I can't even leave the cab door open.

Last edited:
G

Immpressive! I plan to get some of the grapefruit for my next grow and seeing your plants confirms it!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
frado...verry nice smell, mine turned out smelling just like guava. the other runt smelled more like grapefruit though.

Zilaniz/Vern...my c99 smelled verry fruity, can't find a subject to compare it w/, its its own fruity dank odor! don't really smell like skunky weed, smells more like a fruity glade scented oil w/ a dank touch! yummy! did'nt use odor controll, room was smelling fruity as fuck! people that don't smoke(non-potheads) won't recognize the smell as pot, tho you can't fool a pothead tho!

neilspotshop...you can't go wrong w/ these babies! good luck w/ the grapefruit if you do get it! oh, and they are all female too!

thanks everybody for the kind words! heres a bowl for you guys!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey joe! thanks bro! i'm sure them blueberries are wonderfull. i need to sample some. goin to the club today to see wassup hope they got blueberry!

i smoked some grapefruit last night from my last nug and this thing is still sticky! lost some intensity in smell and flavor but its verry smooth and tasty none the less! verry nice and potent high! its up there w/ the sour d i got at the club although the sour d reeks of dankness smell and taste while the gf is more fruity and subtle. great smoke!

i have about 1/8th of the c99 left that i've been saving for my b,day for a couple of mo's. my b day is in july. this c99 is quite special imo and am currently vegging some for another grow! i have one gf seed left for the next grow! both excellent!

peace. mm