Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!! C99 chopped/harvested !! week 8, day 56

yup! the time has come for my lovely cindy
    the buds look wonderfull and smell as good as it looks! minimal leves on my buds making manicuring a breeze. smells like sour pinapple/orange/grapefruit w/ a danky piney hint. its truelly mouth watering
    trichcroms are all cludy w/ a few, widely scattered amber trichs.
    here's the pics, enjoy!

gonna take some better macros later. enjoy!

mm
    Medical patient in compliance

Viva La Revolucion OG!
    my C99 & Grapefruit flower pix

Cab of Dankness! vol.2 Fighting Buddah and Bubba Kush
    ^^^^^^

Comment

btw... grapefruit still finishing up. almost there! gonna wait till day 60 or so, ill take some grapefruit pics tonight and before/after chop.

Hideyoshi: thanks bro for stopping by and for the kind words

mm
      Last edited by mexicanmafia; 03-24-2006, 00:22.

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

nice scrog mexicanmafia! those leaf macros were nicely done as well. hope they live up to your expectations. Smoke report? I think I may be they only stoner left to not have tried c99 lol.

Comment

Well I havent tried c-99 but I sure as hell want to. Hopefully when I go to amsterdam they'll have it on a menu. Until then hows the high and potency on that and yield. The short flowering period is hard to beat for a sativa dominant.

Comment

hi vodka and overdoze!
            i haven't smoked c99 before either!

Yield, probably like an oz . it would have done better but the grapefruit took over in flowering. did'nt affect the canopy much after taking the c99 down, looks full exept for the 3 big c99 branches i took off but left the popcorn buds fatten up for more c99 smoke till i chop the gf's at day 60ish i'm thinking. just took a look at my gf's and they look done but i'm gonna let em go a lil longer.

i'll definately post a smoke report when the buds are ready

oh and overdose, i've been wanting to go to amsterdam for a while now and probably go after july. how much am i looking to spend here? thanks.

mm

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

Mexi... which of the 2 yields better in your experience? I grew the GF but the police raided my house so bye bye to them but I was thinking of ordering again and it was between Xlinec99 and GF. Which would you recommend? thanks.... yoshi

Comment

hideyoshi: it startid like this... at first I germed or placed on paper towel one c99 bean and one gf bean whitch by the way are (mine) verry small, like half size a normal one. the c99 popped 1 day later but the gf hadent at two days so plased another gf bean in case that one didn't pop. two days later both popped and all three were put into a bubble cloner made by me thanks to other growers. at veg the c99 was looking more branchy than both the gf whitch one looked like a runt after fim and lst no branching was occuring and verry lanky, which by the way is the poorest of the three. the other gf basically took over the other gf#2 and c99 during flowering (witch stretched like a motha). gf#1 will be the most producer here w/ like 80% of the weight in volume.

this is my first time growing them and it was my test grow. i can't recomend you just one, both are great strains in my book wich both went beyond my expectations!! this c99 looks frosyer than my preveus nl#5 grow! haven't sampled the gf though but can't wait!!
                Stay tuned for some macros of the c99 x-line and a sample smoke/report!!

mm
                lil girls! c99(center front) gf#1 (left rear, best yielder) gf#2(right rear, worst yielder) bout 2 weeks old.

Two weeks later!

c99 @ twoo weeks. lst'd and fim'md

gf#1 @ two weeks, same technique.

gf#2 @ two weeks. same as others but did not respond as well to the fim or lst, and is also verry lanky and slow in growth. worst yielder, slower rpen time! looks like it still has two weeks to go!

1 week 12/12

Last edited by mexicanmafia; 03-24-2006, 11:04.

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

c99 smoke report!!:

i dried two small popcorn buds from the pics you see above^. i put them in my vaperbros vaporizer and put it on low for a couple hours(3?)

dose: smoked two small bows around .3 g's

taste: same as smell, fruity sour piney dank!

high: after hitting the first bowl i got a quick head rush and warm feeling in my head. verry pleasing and comfortable whitch the smell and the flavour made it that much more pleasant to smoke. tasty i said, and packe the second bowl. i puffed, and i puffed, and i put the bubbler down. beginning to wonder what i was doing! just sitting in my couch thinking yummy w/ a smile on my face. i had been bitchsalped w/ a second wave! i've been pretty much wasted for the past hour thinking how much i liked the smoke and the high! verry potent! verry nice head high warm and verry stoned fell my eyes falling but having a blast typing and playing on my xbox in between posts!

I don't know bout rating # but other than the first month when i met marry, this is the best herb i have smoked in the past three years of smoking!! potency wise.

mm
                  (this report has been written by mm under the influence of c99 and many mins later)
                  Last edited by mexicanmafia; 03-24-2006, 19:17.

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

oh! forgot the pics!

that half assed dryed popcorn nugs got me verry wasted!!

mm

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

grapefruit day 58.

smelling wonderfull and packing on the trichs!

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

the budz are almost done drying and will be put into jars and weghted this weekend. i'll post the #'s, and a smoke report for the grapefruit!

i've had a blast smoking this c99 this past week! its so fruity and not even cured! yummy! this representation of c99 from femaleseeds has far exceeded my expectations!

i highly recomend anybody interested in trying c99 to give femaleseeds a try, you won't be dissapointed!

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

#'s!!!

the final weigh in is here. frome my 250w hps...

gf#1 99.4 grams
                          gf#2 22.3 grams
                          c99 30.7 grams

total 152.6 grams...(5.45oz)

Last edited by mexicanmafia; 04-07-2006, 00:01.

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

good job .. they really do look tastey. are they all gone yet lol or ya lettin them cure some mo'.

Comment

i've got two 1 quart mason jars left!!! about one month cure and taste and smell just like guava!!

a gave my f/ a sack to smoke sample and he started calling it guava kush? he liked it so much, he just made up the name, i told him it was grapefruit. all my friends that sampled want to buy my stash!! i said it's not for sale! sorry!

buds, description,,, 1 month cure....

grapefruit....
                              smell.. just like guavas w/ a light dank twist. i swear it smells just like guava!!! the dank smell is just a verry light tangy edge. smoke is verry smoothe and tastes exactly as it smells but the buds have so much resin that shit bites you on the exhale but leaves a guavity/fruity delightful taste on the toung for ages!! slightly expansive but verry enjoyable smoke but tasty as hell!!! the high.... bong hit... mmm yummy!,, cough, cough.... at first a slight pleasent easy coming high to the head, nice buzz, warm, and happy/(smile on my face) 5 mins later, the high starting to get more intense(creep effect) and all of a sudden i'm blasted to another dimention! feel the high behind my eyes and my head verry happy and my eyes are red stoned. verry comfy in my sofa listening to tunes or wathching movies! verry good daytime and motivational high,, gets me up in the morning and doing shit, while normaly i'd be watching tv or chillin. while at the same time its not too bad in the evening eithe w/ it does not disturb my sleep but the high has a lil body to it to or as i call it gravity feels a lil stronger. the high last a long time, i would say bout 2.5 - 3.5 hours for my experience pheno.

i had two gf's growing w/ i labeld gf#1 w/ is ^ this one i'm talking about and also endid up being bout %80 of my harves, while gf#2 i think i got bout 9-10 g's? the smoke wa'snt too bad, tho gf#1 was better in all aspects.

i will post some better bud pics tomorrow cus i don't have my camara w/ me today, but for the meantime here is my stash of gf!

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Comment

daaaaaamn

kick-ass yield from that grapefruit man! congratulations. hope my yields are as good as yours.

My favorite part of the day is @ lights on when I can go smell my grapefruit plants and try to decide what description fits it best. Definitely an impressive smelling plant.

K+ bro
                                I didn't forget, but I didn't remember on time.

Comment

Working...
                                X