What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia auto flower

Great outdoors

Greenhouse grown. Getting on 10 weeks from germination.
PXL_20210811_171425416.jpg

harmonix

Beautiful! Look at the foxtails, how gorgeous. Nicely done Great Outdoors. I grabbed some Ace Malawi and some feminized Train Wreck from the Canuck folks recently and rec'd one of those auto amnesia beans as well. Very happy to see your results. Sounds like something fun for my my indoor winter run. Good experience with Canuck as well. Quick service. Thanks for sharing that Pic. Look forward to hearing how she smokes.

Be safe.
Be smart.

Harmonix

Great outdoors

Beautiful! Look at the foxtails, how gorgeous. Nicely done Great Outdoors. I grabbed some Ace Malawi and some feminized Train Wreck from the Canuck folks recently and rec'd one of those auto amnesia beans as well. Very happy to see your results. Sounds like something fun for my my indoor winter run. Good experience with Canuck as well. Quick service. Thanks for sharing that Pic. Look forward to hearing how she smokes.

Be safe.
Be smart.

Harmonix

Yeah this was a freebie from them when I got various sweet seeds from them. Like you say they are a good reputable company here in Canada.
Foxtails is the name of the game with this strain. Started with one thin foxtail bud, and just grew more foxtails wider from there. Ended up impressively fat and heavy with a strong odor. Kinda a kushy smell, but I find all autos have that kushy smell. Cutting in a few days will let you know how it turns out.

Great outdoors

Not of the whole planet as I have never been to space 😁
But here's one of the plant. Didn't get very tall but decent sized buds.

PXL_20210814_151757897.jpg

Damn! amnesia haze is my favorite strain.i have 20 amnesia seeds on the way now. Cant wait until my buds look like that.good job