What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frosty Fruit Cubes

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a been a long time since i posted last but i never stopped practicing my craft and gaining knowledge in between. After experiencing the fuckery that goes on in Facebook growing groups, it made me miss this place and the knowledgeable people here.

Anyways i thought i'd share my latest harvest of a strain i call Fruit Cube. The lineage is Fruity Pebbles OG (x) Cookies & Cream (x) The Cube. I kept the best pheno out of the bunch and revegged her so i can self her for seeds.

Attachments

• photo2046749.jpg
    photo2046749.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2046750.jpg
    photo2046750.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 31
  • photo2046751.jpg
    photo2046751.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 33
  • photo2046752.jpg
    photo2046752.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2046753.jpg
    photo2046753.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2046754.jpg
    photo2046754.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 31

Klompen

wow those look amazing! Its a shame forums like these are dying because social media sites really suck comparatively. They're also useless for us poor bastards in non-legal states. Thanks for helping keep this place alive.

Do you use any side lighting? Those things are packed all the way down it looks like.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow those look amazing! Its a shame forums like these are dying because social media sites really suck comparatively. They're also useless for us poor bastards in non-legal states. Thanks for helping keep this place alive.

Do you use any side lighting? Those things are packed all the way down it looks like.

It's sad to see this place isn't as popular as it once was when I first joined. Between here and the original Over Grow i've learned everything I know. On Facebook there's nothing but know it all's that really don't know much, bro scientists, trolls, and scammers.

But anyways no side lighting, just a 1k HPS w/ air cooled hood and a ton of training over 7wks of veg & 9 wks of flower. All grown with my mix of super soil and liquid kelp, fish emulsions, Armor Si, from weeks 4-7 I use small doses of monopotassium phosphate 0-54-32 as a bud hardener in my feedings.
​​​

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking! Stacked too!!
I see the cookies & cream in there 4 sure . what kinda smells it giving ya?

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2044631
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?id=17863283&d=1621717383

My cookies & cream in living soil

Good job, looks amazing!

The best I can describe is fruity and sweet. The Cube is what gives it it's frost. I've grown the cube by itself before this and was blown away, literally. I wish I took clones, because it's nearly impossible to find now. The Cube & Cookies an Cream both came from Exotic genetics, I'm not sure who's FPOG my buddy used in the cross. I'm gonna be running Miracle Alien Cookies (x) FPOG (cereal cut) my next round from a different breeder.